Using Multiple iPhone Credit at Apple Store

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

mjeagent

Bronze
Jun 28, 2007
Northern Virginia
Anyone else think that we won't be able to use multiple iPhone Apple Store credits at once. I purchased two iPhones and am entitled to two $100 Apple Store credits. Would like to use both towards one product, but something tells me that there will be a stipulation limiting one per customer or one per purchase.

Thoughts?

mm1250

Bronze
Jun 23, 2007
Anyone else think that we won't be able to use multiple iPhone Apple Store credits at once. I purchased two iPhones and am entitled to two $100 Apple Store credits. Would like to use both towards one product, but something tells me that there will be a stipulation limiting one per customer or one per purchase.

Thoughts?
I'm pretty sure they will do a 1 per order. I mean comon, they scrwed us once, and they will screw us again.

Jun 22, 2007
Credit

Thoughts?
I have purchased two phones. Gave one to one of my employees. I asked about multiple phone purchases the other day at my local Apple store. I was told it will be one credit per phone purchased.