Using Multiple iPhone Credit at Apple Store

mjeagent

Bronze
Jun 28, 2007
Northern Virginia
Anyone else think that we won't be able to use multiple iPhone Apple Store credits at once. I purchased two iPhones and am entitled to two $100 Apple Store credits. Would like to use both towards one product, but something tells me that there will be a stipulation limiting one per customer or one per purchase.

Thoughts?

mm1250

Bronze
Jun 23, 2007
Anyone else think that we won't be able to use multiple iPhone Apple Store credits at once. I purchased two iPhones and am entitled to two $100 Apple Store credits. Would like to use both towards one product, but something tells me that there will be a stipulation limiting one per customer or one per purchase.

Thoughts?
I'm pretty sure they will do a 1 per order. I mean comon, they scrwed us once, and they will screw us again.

joerj11

Bronze
Jul 13, 2007
I'm pretty sure they will do a 1 per order. I mean comon, they scrwed us once, and they will screw us again.
That's what we get for living life in the technology lane.

Jun 22, 2007
Credit

Thoughts?
I have purchased two phones. Gave one to one of my employees. I asked about multiple phone purchases the other day at my local Apple store. I was told it will be one credit per phone purchased.