Using "Notes" for task management?

volterock

Apr 6, 2009
Hi, do any of you use "Notes" for task management (keeping a list of things to do and get done)?

Is it possible to sync your notes to your computer?

Can you write notes on your mac computer and then sync them to the iPhone?

or is there an application you recommend that would be better?

scottjf8

Silver
Aug 12, 2008
Hi, do any of you use "Notes" for task management (keeping a list of things to do and get done)?

Is it possible to sync your notes to your computer?

Can you write notes on your mac computer and then sync them to the iPhone?

or is there an application you recommend that would be better?
www.evernote.com

volterock

Apr 6, 2009
Thanks Scott, I've tried that program but I've heard it doesn't work when you don't have a internet/data connection? Also, does it sync to your computer well? Can you use it on your mac computer and have all the data entered there sync with the iPhone?

scottjf8

Silver
Aug 12, 2008
Thanks Scott, I've tried that program but I've heard it doesn't work when you don't have a internet/data connection? Also, does it sync to your computer well? Can you use it on your mac computer and have all the data entered there sync with the iPhone?
I think the newest update works when you don't have internet... I haven't tried since I have 3G or edge everywhere.

It syncs to my computers VERY well... I have the Mac client on both my Macbook and my iMac, and the iPhone client. I even have PDF's I keep on there so I can pull them up on my iPhone easy.