Using T-Mobile with iPhone

CowboYZ

Bronze
Jan 4, 2008
Florida
Hey, may someone who's using an unlocked iPhone with T-Mobile tell me what their monthly plan is and how much it is costing them?
Thanks.

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
Check the iPhone modifications forum. That's usually where the unlockers and hackers hang out.

Good luck.

goobs22xx

Bronze
Sep 16, 2007
Its gotten kind of quiet over there the last couple of weeks, or so it seems.

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
I think the Dev Team has been quiet lately as they wait for the actual release of the iPhone 3G. They probably want to have all their ducks in a row before they unleash any new software for modding the iPhone 3G.

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
Four replies to this thread (now five) and still no one has told him how much which T-Mobile data plan he needs.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Sorry to the OP as I'm not an unlocker, so I don't know. But as for the topic of the Modding Community being quiet, I'm sure they're loosing quite a few people (including me) to iPhone 3G and the 2.0 software. Jailbreaking, in my eyes, has lost it's appeal.

- John

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
It just proves how few people read this forum that use an unlocked iPhone on T-Mobile.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
I believe Wildonrio does, or at least did once.

- John

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
It just proves how few people read this forum that use an unlocked iPhone on T-Mobile.
In about a month Im gonna be one of those people unlocked on T-mobile...
-All I know is that you unlock it, get a T-mobile simcard, and get a plan
-that you can the unlimited data plan for $5 dollars
-That a plan with everything(well most of) that you could want would cost you $60 dollars

600min-unlimited nites weekends/1000min. . .$40
Unlimited Text. . .$15
Unlimited data. . .$5

=$60 DOLLARS:cool:
-And ofcourse you can get like unlimited minutes for I think it was $15 dollars more:sick:

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
Yeah I wish I knew when my area was getting 3G
-I don't know how some people say that their getting 3G within 6-months-1year, and I'm like who told you that?. . .

the_brein

Bronze
Feb 17, 2008
i run tmobile on the iPhone. my bill used to come out to 75 bucks. i believe the data plan used to be 19.99. but on a recent bill i saw the data plan was 29.99. i only recently saw my base bill up to 80+ bucks. i don't know when that happened since all i worry aout is how much i owe. and since i usually go over then i don't see that my rate increased.

my bill usually comes out to 95 duckets.

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
You bought the wrong data plan.

You bought the Internet and E-mail plan- for blackberries and various smartphone devices- instead of 4.99 data plan which is all you need along with voice :)

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
My friend loves it man. I mean where in High School both have jobs so ya kno we don't have money to just throw away hehe...So like with T-mobile we can save about 20-30 dollars off of a normal At&t plan with the voice, and text we want :)
-Plus they work the same as in speed and everything as an iPhone with an At&t sim card. The only thing that I'm gonna need help with from this forum, is how to get the data/Youtube portion of the iPhone working correctly. . .

wildonrio

Gold
Jul 4, 2007
Provo, UT
Hey, may someone who's using an unlocked iPhone with T-Mobile tell me what their monthly plan is and how much it is costing them?
Thanks.
I have T-Mobile and I love it. Here are some links I posted last year on the issue :)

All about switching to T-Mobile. (Save at least $14 to $34 a month for more minutes.)

I switched to T-Mobile (no cancellation fee) and now my bill is $39 cheaper a month

For the record, I will be switching back at AT&T for the 3G version so I can have 3G coverage. It's been great on T-Mobile, I've loved every minute, but fast interest is just way too tempting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
How many gigs is your iPhone?
-If its a 16giger in good condition I will buy it off ya, actually if its a 8gb in very good to mint condition I'll buy it off you :)

wildonrio

Gold
Jul 4, 2007
Provo, UT
How many gigs is your iPhone?
-If its a 16giger in good condition I will buy it off ya, actually if its a 8gb in very good to mint condition I'll buy it off you :)
If that question is directed at me, it's an 8 gig but I'm giving it to my sister for her birthday.