USPS Question?

IllusionEntity

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 3, 2010
Borough Green, Kent, UK
This is really way stupid honest I do a favor and here I get questioned Really I send the pic the minuted I walked out of the postoffice . What USPS does is completely out of my hands. By the way I did not drop the item in Louisville KY This is just so stupid. The app says PA In MAy this is where the customes form came from and that is what you are tracking! I am upset about this so you know!
You shouldn't be upset Kata! I trust you! I already said that I was just curious as to the shipping info, I do not know how USPS works and people on here know how it works! Don't be offended, I wouldn't have bought it from you if I didn't trust you!

You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
This maybe stating the overly obvious, but has anyone considered that there might be a time zone different of 2 hours as well? Just spit-balling...
In general though, I have noticed that it takes roughly 6 hours to update the usps tracking information- except when it's actually delivered. then it's only a couple hours.
Plus I don't think the mail-people in my area have scanners for anything, so it's logged by hand.

imutter

Genius
Gold
Apr 4, 2011
Somewhere between DC and Baltimore.
You shouldn't be upset Kata! I trust you! I already said that I was just curious as to the shipping info, I do not know how USPS works and people on here know how it works! Don't be offended, I wouldn't have bought it from you if I didn't trust you!

I drop the package up here in FT. Knox KY on Saturday 7-9-11 at 10am
it went to Louisville on that day as it looks like and was Processed Sunday there.
Monday it was in Rochester NY
No new updates this is USPS

IllusionEntity

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 3, 2010
Borough Green, Kent, UK
I drop the package up here in FT. Knox KY on Saturday 7-9-11 at 10am
it went to Louisville on that day as it looks like and was Processed Sunday there.
Monday it was in Rochester NY
No new updates this is USPS
It's fine kata! I trust you :)

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
So you're waiting for your package and I'm waiting for your iPhone in-dock experiment. Hoo-ray to us!

imutter

Genius
Gold
Apr 4, 2011
Somewhere between DC and Baltimore.
imutter, I wouldn't fret over this. Illusion was just curious about the time differences.
Obviously you paid for the shipping at the time on your receipt and it does take some time for the item to get into the system. Not like you give them a package, pay for shipping and it instantly gets handles. It sits on a shelf or in a box for a while until someone gets to it.

I guess this post was for both imutter and illusion :D

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app
just to come back to this ....... I am curiose about differences as well