V-Moda Vibe II

Jun 23, 2008
Honolulu, Hawaii
For fans of V-Moda, there is now the Vibe II:
http://www.v-moda.com/headphones/vibeii.aspx

I saw it at the Apple Store for $120.
I already have the Vibe Duo, so unfortunately I can't justify picking these up.
Sure, they're overpriced. But, I think they look cool. What I like most about it is that it comes with earhooks to keep your headphones in place especially when you're exercising. I wish I could just buy the earhooks separately.
For those worried that the iPhone is no longer a luxury product can go ahead and pick these up. :laugh2:

Marianne

Zealot
Jul 16, 2007
Massachusetts
marianneschultz.com
I saw these and am tempted, but I also have the Vibe Duos and don't need another pair. I'm a little intrigued by the new headphones Apple will be releasing, but only if the volume control works with the iPhone...

Jun 23, 2008
Honolulu, Hawaii
I saw these and am tempted, but I also have the Vibe Duos and don't need another pair. I'm a little intrigued by the new headphones Apple will be releasing, but only if the volume control works with the iPhone...
Volume control on the headset is nice, but it's not a make or break feature for me.

So, Apple is making a "premium" headset? If the sound quality is not up to par with V-Moda I'm not interested. I'm spoiled already. :laugh2:

Marianne

Zealot
Jul 16, 2007
Massachusetts
marianneschultz.com
Volume control on the headset is nice, but it's not a make or break feature for me.

So, Apple is making a "premium" headset? If the sound quality is not up to par with V-Moda I'm not interested. I'm spoiled already. :laugh2:
I'm normally the same way, but I'm finding that I like to adjust the volume when I'm listening to music during my commute often enough to make it a pain to dig out my iPhone each time, particularly in cold weather. But, I don't want white headphones to give away that I've got an iPod/iPhone with me either. We'll see - it's these headphones that they announced a while ago but still haven't released. So far, they're saying it's not compatible with the iPhone, though it's not clear why...

Last edited by a moderator:

jarofclay73

Zealot
Gold
Jun 23, 2008
Honolulu, Hawaii
I'm normally the same way, but I'm finding that I like to adjust the volume when I'm listening to music during my commute often enough to make it a pain to dig out my iPhone each time, particularly in cold weather. But, I don't want white headphones to give away that I've got an iPod/iPhone with me either. We'll see - it's these headphones that they announced a while ago but still haven't released. So far, they're saying it's not compatible with the iPhone, though it's not clear why...
Apple should make a black in-ear headphone to match the iPhone 3G colors. :laugh2:

Last edited by a moderator: