V1 phone will not find WiFi network?

Flyingstar

Bronze
Jul 29, 2007
So. Cal
It keeps going to edge! It WAS working just fine, hooking in to my network when I came home. Now it just says "choose a network" but never finds my wi fy. My network is working perfectly, My laptop that I am writing this on is hooked just fine. iPhone one foot away will not connect? (Yes I tried rebooting the phone and even going right next to the router) Then I tried my friends wireless network and the Dam phone wont see that either?

Flyingstar

Bronze
Jul 29, 2007
So. Cal
2.0.2 Funny, it finds it occasionally, I click on join, get the check mark and then it disappears again? Yes I have restored it with iTunes and done numerous resets w/ the home and pwr button. I guess I am going to have to take it to the genius bar next week

Cusca

Bronze
Apr 27, 2008
ROMANIA
www.cusca.3dk.org
why did u start two threads with the same question ? anyways, i answeird in the other one with some advices

Flyingstar

Bronze
Jul 29, 2007
So. Cal
why did u start two threads with the same question ? anyways, i answeird in the other one with some advices
I started the thread here after I got no answers on software thread. Also I am not sure if it is a software or hardware issue.