Vaja case..... too tight!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

rbaron

Bronze
Jan 18, 2007
I got my new Vaja case today. I quickly put my iPhone inside of it and I must say that it is never coming out again. It is stuck.

I am afraid to put anything into the bottom hole where the charging and speakers are for fear of damaging the bottom.

Anyone have any suggestions on how to get it out?

I have the invisiSHIELD installed on the phone so that may contribute to its tightness.

Thanks in advance........

jonallan

Jul 1, 2007
I got my new Vaja case today. I quickly put my iPhone inside of it and I must say that it is never coming out again. It is stuck.

I am afraid to put anything into the bottom hole where the charging and speakers are for fear of damaging the bottom.

Anyone have any suggestions on how to get it out?

I have the invisiSHIELD installed on the phone so that may contribute to its tightness.

Thanks in advance........
which case did you get? also, i would give it a week or two. my experience with leather cases is that they tend to 'relax' after some usage.

rbaron

Bronze
Jan 18, 2007
which case did you get? also, i would give it a week or two. my experience with leather cases is that they tend to 'relax' after some usage.
I got the iVolution with the Rivet clip. It is very tight but the good news is that I finally got it off of the phone. I did it by putting a piece of wood the same size and width as the opening on the bottom into a vice and then putting the phone onto the wood and then pushing down.

It sounds worst then it is but it came out relatively easy. It is just with it stuck I could not grab the phone to pull it out.

But it is out and I am a happy camper.

Rich