Vaja Case

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

krossmusic

Bronze
Aug 29, 2007
New York City
Is arriving today! I know, maybe you don't care but I've waited 16 days now....woo-hoo....:)

I'm probably too excited about my custom case that I payed 100 and change for, but well I'm happy, until I get it and hate it, but for now the dream is alive...

colombianito

Bronze
Sep 12, 2007
yeah, which one did you get ? i was looking at those cases but while i might like them i certanly wouldn't pay the 80 100 bucks they were asking for...

shoot some pics wuld you? maybe ill change my mind...

Waveguy

Bronze
Aug 18, 2007
yeah, which one did you get ? i was looking at those cases but while i might like them i certanly wouldn't pay the 80 100 bucks they were asking for...

shoot some pics wuld you? maybe ill change my mind...
Lots of discussion (and pics) in this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

wendycharles

Bronze
Sep 12, 2007
hello all...... my 2nd vaja case just arrived and it's WONDERFUL! this time i ordered a two tone colored (browns) case for the winter. a girl must be stylish! i would definitely recommend:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
sorry, i forgot to mention i got the :ivolution sp both times just in different colors:cool:
Post us a pic, please. I want to buy one of these. I am a girl, too. Can you have someone take a pic with it in your hand also? I have seen the case in a big guy hand but not a smaller girl hand.

I keep playing with the colors-brownie and ginger looks good...