Vaja Cases

lady_bugz22

Bronze
Jun 13, 2008
DFW, TX
Hi Everybody

Does anybody know if Vaja sends out emails often regarding promo codes for discounts on their products? I just received my ivolution sp case on Thurs & I love it! I'm addicted to their website creating different color cases:) and I'm tempted to buy another one.

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
Hi Everybody

Does anybody know if Vaja sends out emails often regarding promo codes for discounts on their products? I just received my ivolution sp case on Thurs & I love it! I'm addicted to their website creating different color cases:) and I'm tempted to buy another one.
I have not heard of any promos or discounts on Vaja. Sometimes you can google some up, though. I got a discount code for my Beyza case from a French iPhone forum.

I just did quick google search and did not see any Vaja discounts. If you find any, please share with the rest of us!

PS. Please post a pic of your beautiful new Vaja case.

plasmo

Bronze
Jul 8, 2007
i just upgraded my v1 to a 3G and unfortunately my Vaja i-Volution (for the v1) doesn't fit my 3G ... so i gotta sell it :(

Simon Templar

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007
Infinite Rider On The Big Dogma
I have been an enthusiastic customer of Vaja for probably nearly ten years now. I have several iPod cases and an iVolution SP V1 iPhone case. Just can't say enough good things about them.

That said....I have never seen nor received any sort of promo code discount...emailed or otherwise....in the period that I've been a customer.

Sorry....but good quality costs good money.

.....sT

lady_bugz22

Bronze
Jun 13, 2008
DFW, TX
This is too funny. I just ordered a IvolutionSP, black with a purple stripe with my name, email address and phone # embossed on the back. I cracked up when I saw your photo.
You've got good taste in colors:laugh2: