Vaja releases new i-Volution Grip

CarbonFly

Bronze
Sep 23, 2007
Columbia, SC
I think I'm gonna order this. I know Vaja has good quality. Check it out if you haven't seen it yet. I think I am going to order white as my first color and black as the second color.

What do you all think?

http://www.vajacases.com

Last edited by a moderator:

dcom

Zealot
Gold
Aug 7, 2007
Suwanee, GA
Vaja makes some of the best cases. I got one for my original HP Jornada Pocket PC years ago, then got one for my iPod and now have the black Top Holster for my iPhone. The new Grip looks slick, I'd say if you can afford it, get it...you won't be disappointed.

CarbonFly

Bronze
Sep 23, 2007
Columbia, SC
Thanks for the info. What do you think of the white on black color scheme? I think it matches the Apple style.

dcom

Zealot
Gold
Aug 7, 2007
Suwanee, GA
I like the contrast, however, white will show dirt and even if your hands aren't dirty, it will still need the occasonal wipe down to stay looking bright. My iPod case was a blue and birch (very light gray) and that color constantly needed cleaning. That's why I went with black for my current case.

Marianne

Zealot
Jul 16, 2007
Massachusetts
marianneschultz.com
aw, crap. another vaja case for me to lust after! i already have 2 for my iPhone. i think i need professional help! ;)

thanks for flagging this! i hadn't seen it before...

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Jeezums are those things expensive!

Jun 26, 2007
yes but you get what you pay for
these are really nice

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
I think I'm gonna order this. I know Vaja has good quality. Check it out if you haven't seen it yet. I think I am going to order white as my first color and black as the second color.

What do you all think?
I also like this case. I go on the vaja website a couple times/week and make up my dream cases. I was thinking of doing the grip with a dark brown and pink. I also really like the ginger color and think that looks good with brown.

Black and white would look good, but I think the white would get way too dirty.

I really like the cases with the crystals, but I do not want flip case nor do I want to spend $200 on it!

scandalex

Silver
Sep 16, 2007
I also like this case. I go on the vaja website a couple times/week and make up my dream cases. I was thinking of doing the grip with a dark brown and pink. I also really like the ginger color and think that looks good with brown.

Black and white would look good, but I think the white would get way too dirty.

I really like the cases with the crystals, but I do not want flip case nor do I want to spend $200 on it!
LOL! I've been doing the same thing. Vaja cases are soo sweet that I don't know what needs more protecting; the iPhone or the Vaja case? :p

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
they do look very nice, but i prefer the functionality of my agent18.

Nikki205

Bronze
Oct 8, 2007

What do you all think?

Anyone know if any of their cases block the sound from the speakers? Thanks.

scandalex

Silver
Sep 16, 2007
Anyone know if any of their cases block the sound from the speakers? Thanks.
Based on what I've seen on their site it looks like there are openings at the bottom of the cases.

dcom

Zealot
Gold
Aug 7, 2007
Suwanee, GA
I think all their cases have openings at the bottom to allow the speakers to be heard. Even the Top Holster has space around the leather hinge for the speakers.