Vaja releases new i-Volution Grip

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

dcom

Zealot
Gold
Aug 7, 2007
Suwanee, GA
Vaja makes some of the best cases. I got one for my original HP Jornada Pocket PC years ago, then got one for my iPod and now have the black Top Holster for my iPhone. The new Grip looks slick, I'd say if you can afford it, get it...you won't be disappointed.

dcom

Zealot
Gold
Aug 7, 2007
Suwanee, GA
I like the contrast, however, white will show dirt and even if your hands aren't dirty, it will still need the occasonal wipe down to stay looking bright. My iPod case was a blue and birch (very light gray) and that color constantly needed cleaning. That's why I went with black for my current case.

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
I think I'm gonna order this. I know Vaja has good quality. Check it out if you haven't seen it yet. I think I am going to order white as my first color and black as the second color.

What do you all think?
http://www.vajacases.com
I also like this case. I go on the vaja website a couple times/week and make up my dream cases. I was thinking of doing the grip with a dark brown and pink. I also really like the ginger color and think that looks good with brown.

Black and white would look good, but I think the white would get way too dirty.

I really like the cases with the crystals, but I do not want flip case nor do I want to spend $200 on it!

Last edited by a moderator:

scandalex

Silver
Sep 16, 2007
I also like this case. I go on the vaja website a couple times/week and make up my dream cases. I was thinking of doing the grip with a dark brown and pink. I also really like the ginger color and think that looks good with brown.

Black and white would look good, but I think the white would get way too dirty.

I really like the cases with the crystals, but I do not want flip case nor do I want to spend $200 on it!
LOL! I've been doing the same thing. Vaja cases are soo sweet that I don't know what needs more protecting; the iPhone or the Vaja case? :p

dcom

Zealot
Gold
Aug 7, 2007
Suwanee, GA
I think all their cases have openings at the bottom to allow the speakers to be heard. Even the Top Holster has space around the leather hinge for the speakers.