Variation of this button

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

knx2517

Aug 1, 2007
Can someone make a variation of this button in a darker blue? I am using a Blue color theme, but this baby blue button just isn't working out, I need it darker, basically like the blue in the blue battery.

im sure others are looking for the same.

ok so it wont let me upload it for some reason, I am looking for the "bottombarknobgray.png" aka the slider with the arrow. Just looking for a darker blue version.

SiLeNtKiLLa

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007
Atlanta
Can someone make a variation of this button in a darker blue? I am using a Blue color theme, but this baby blue button just isn't working out, I need it darker, basically like the blue in the blue battery.

im sure others are looking for the same.

ok so it wont let me upload it for some reason, I am looking for the "bottombarknobgray.png" aka the slider with the arrow. Just looking for a darker blue version.
Open the one you have in an photo editing software and change the hue of the color, and you should be able to get it darker, also you can do the same with all other modifications if youd like, instead of waiting for someone to create it for you, you can do it right then and there.