Vdub enthusiasts...

KabaModern

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Anyone else on this forum drive a VW? I do, and I love mine. 2004 VW GTI 1.8t...

Post some pics if you do. I'll have mine up when I get to my home computer tonight.

FlwrPwer

Evangelist
Gold
Aug 7, 2008
Montgomery, NY
Anyone else on this forum drive a VW? I do, and I love mine. 2004 VW GTI 1.8t...

Post some pics if you do. I'll have mine up when I get to my home computer tonight.
I drive a VW....2007 Triple White Edition New Beetle Convertible. Only 3000 made. I'm showing it in a car show this weekend...Waterfest.

Anybody want to buy it? ;)

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
I used to drive (about 20 years ago) a '64 Beetle that my ex built from scratch (she was office manager at a small VW repair shop that my father was part owner of). Loved that car.

KabaModern

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
Yes, in NJ....I kinda figured you would be there when i saw that you were from Philly.

Are you showing or just going?
I'm not showing. Deadline was yesterday and I only decided on attending yesterday (my friend talked me into it and offered housing, or else I wouldn't have a place to stay!). Mine would have been a MOD 1 or MOD 2.

So, I'll just be going. What category are you showing in? I'll look for you. Haha.

FlwrPwer

Evangelist
Gold
Aug 7, 2008
Montgomery, NY
I'm not showing. Deadline was yesterday and I only decided on attending yesterday (my friend talked me into it and offered housing, or else I wouldn't have a place to stay!). Mine would have been a MOD 1 or MOD 2.

So, I'll just be going. What category are you showing in? I'll look for you. Haha.
I'll be in Beetle stock....unless not enough bugs show....then they'll bump me to Mod 1. I only decided to show this past weekend.....my car is not in any shape to be shown, but my friends are showing...and you get better parking when you show. ;) don't expect me to be winning anything though....I do this purely for the good parking! hehehehe

And yeah, I have to be in the gates at 9 am on Sunday morning....so I have to leave my house around 6 am. Judging begins at 9:30 and I need time to clean the car of road grime!

KabaModern

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
I'll be in Beetle stock....unless not enough bugs show....then they'll bump me to Mod 1. I only decided to show this past weekend.....my car is not in any shape to be shown, but my friends are showing...and you get better parking when you show. ;) don't expect me to be winning anything though....I do this purely for the good parking! hehehehe

And yeah, I have to be in the gates at 9 am on Sunday morning....so I have to leave my house around 6 am. Judging begins at 9:30 and I need time to clean the car of road grime!
Oh okay that's awesome! Well, even if you're going to be pessimistic about your car, good luck, I'll cheer for yours! Hahaha :sneaky:

Are you from NJ?

FlwrPwer

Evangelist
Gold
Aug 7, 2008
Montgomery, NY
not sure I'd want to be from anywhere north of the border between Texas and Oklahoma. :sneaky:
that's okay...we're picky about who comes up north. And for the record, I wouldn't want to be passed any border that is next to texas. ;)