Velox - A new upcoming Cydia tweak

fijiman

Contributor
Silver
Feb 13, 2011
UK
Just watched this preview of this new tweak....a really nice, quality looking tweak

What do you think..?

JWiPhone

Genius
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
I really like this. I will keep my eyes open for it once it is released.

fijiman

Contributor
Silver
Feb 13, 2011
UK
Imagine if iOS7 has an equally inventive upgrade....?

You can swipe up or down on an icon, imagine swiping left/right to give more options for the particular icon/app....many possibilities... As someone who HATES the standard apps that come preloaded, I may consider having them on the first page.

Tweaks like this can make a jailbroken iDevice stand out over a standard non jailbroken device..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Awesome. It looks like a really useful, high-quality app. Can't wait to test it out.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Velox is now available in Cydia for $1.99.

Kadelic

Genius
Gold
Jan 4, 2010
Dallas, TX
Does anyone have issues with using Velox with an app in a folder? Specifically anyone not using FolderEnhancer? Or, are you having success with Velox and FolderEnhancer? I just installed Velox, and I'm using FolderEnhancer, and the stock calendar app won't respond while in a folder. If I take it out of the folder it works. The release notes say that Velox works with FolderEnhancer but that it "...doesn't look good..."

cliffeman

Zealot
Gold
Oct 13, 2007
Feenix, Amizona
Does anyone have issues with using Velox with an app in a folder? Specifically anyone not using FolderEnhancer? Or, are you having success with Velox and FolderEnhancer? I just installed Velox, and I'm using FolderEnhancer, and the stock calendar app won't respond while in a folder. If I take it out of the folder it works. The release notes say that Velox works with FolderEnhancer but that it "...doesn't look good..."
Yes, I just noticed that Notes will not work if it's in a folder. But if I take it out it will. I'm sure there will be a fix for this soon. I'm not using Folder Enhancer btw.

There is an update in Cydia now. Does state they are working on a FolderEnhancer fix.

fijiman

Contributor
Silver
Feb 13, 2011
UK
Yeah... Having problems with Velox and FolderEnhancer. I'm having a few other teething problems... But not worried..early days will feedback to the developers and wait for upgrades...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD