Verify Your Store Credit - 888-320-3301

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

crisc

Sep 7, 2007
If you need to verify the amount of your $100 store credit, call 888-320-3301.

It will ask for your 16 digit credit number and then tell you the balance.

Even though the selling of credits has been stopped on this forum, this is great verfication system if it does open up.

jordan6

Jul 26, 2007
If you need to verify the amount of your $100 store credit, call 888-320-3301.

It will ask for your 16 digit credit number and then tell you the balance.

Even though the selling of credits has been stopped on this forum, this is great verfication system if it does open up.
umm i tried this and it says i have 0 dollars remaining... is anyone else having this problem or is my credit messed up?

Aug 9, 2007
umm i tried this and it says i have 0 dollars remaining... is anyone else having this problem or is my credit messed up?
I had the same problem. I called Apple and was first told to keep trying it, but send an email to an address she gave me. I then called another number and was told to go to an Apple store and they would be able to correct the issue. This person told me the system was showing my dredit had been spent at an Apple store at 6 AM. Since i would have had to wait until monday to visit the Apple store, I just went to the credit page and reentered my Phone # and serial #. Once I got the text message, I entered it and got a completely different Credit # and Pin# which worked flawlessly on the online Apple store.