Verizon employees make me laugh a little.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by benso87, Jul 8, 2008.

1. benso87

benso87 New Member
    Bronze

My family has a plan with Verizon, which I left in February to get my iPhone. I guess my mom went to the store at some point today, and because she's overly talkative, she must have mentioned something about me having an iPhone. Anyway, the employee printed off this article for her to show to me. Notice the date....

http://zorin.org/drupal/node/210

I read it, then told my mom that most of the information in the article will be obsolete on Friday, then crumpled it up and threw it in the recycling bin. And then I got it back out so I could get the link to put in this.

But yeah. I may have to go to the Verizon store sometime when my mom is complaining about being incorrectly billed (which happens every other month or so) just so they can see that my phone is better than any of the ones in their store. :p

2. paa79594

paa79594 New Member
    Silver

that's pretty funny man.

3. projectdarkside

projectdarkside New Member

Whoever wrote that article must have been frustrated that his wife wouldn't allow him to get an iPhone haha!
    -He sounded mad, but he is about to get owned friday I mean like WICKED OWNED by the iPhone 3G!:cool:

4. styfle

styfle Zealot
    Gold

whats funny is the phone's dubbed "iPhone killers" just because they have one feature the iPhone doesn't
    the touch screen on the iPhone alone blows any other touch screen away (if you have ever used a real touch screen you would know you pretty much have to push hard)

5. projectdarkside

Speak the TRUTH BROTHER!;)

6. Panache010

Panache010 Member
    Silver

My ex has sprint and HAD the HTC touch. I was no where near impressed with that iPhone killer. How she told me she has the instinct. I have yet to toy with it. Its funny how adding 1 feature makes it an iPhone killer. Safari itself kills every phone on the market

7. projectdarkside

^^ Can I get an Amen:p

8. iCafe

iCafe New Member

Someone takes their job to seriously
    does he own stock in verizon wireless or something
    lol
    As Ace Ventura would say LOouhhhauuuuSSaaaaeRRRRRR

I get a lot of hate on my iPhone when im around people who have the Touch Phone or the Sidekick phone
    But don't worry i let them know why the iPhone>than anything they own

9. hellspawn2

hellspawn2 Member
    Bronze

Amen!

Funny every person i know who left Verizon said the billing is FUBAR'D.

10. projectdarkside

If their hating on you they oughta slap themselves for using a teeny booper phone like that when their like 30 years old haha! So they can feel young again by texting and IM'ing all they're buddies:p
    -don't pay no mind to those teeny boppers they cant face reality that Danger-Sidekick maker- are never gonna update the Sidekick for serious competetion, and are gonna be stuck with an over-priced cheap, ugly, gimmicky, 1-updated-feature-a-year, POS "device" cause danger doesn't wanna call it a phone:p

iPhone>. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Sidekick
    -No competetion, so weak not even worth the sweat:p

11. boldblend

boldblend New Member
    Bronze

a friend of mine had their blackberry, an older model it looked like, and I thought I'd mess around with it since I had never played with one before, well it was so funny because I was trying to make things happen by touching the screen, but of course it wasn't working... I was like ahhhhhhhh! I couldn't deal with all the buttons and gave it back immediately! LOL!