Verizon plan doesn't end for years

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Kabeyun

Silver
Jan 10, 2007
Northeast US
All this time I've thought my VZW plan ended 3/25/07. It didn't. That's my "new every 2" date. My plan doesn't expire until 4/24/08. AAAUGH!

Anyone want to buy a Verizon plan? :oops:

-K

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
All this time I've thought my VZW plan ended 3/25/07. It didn't. That's my "new every 2" date. My plan doesn't expire until 4/24/08. AAAUGH!

Anyone want to buy a Verizon plan? :oops:

-K
Eeeeeek..... I have a Verizon that expires on June 1 (my original Moto Q contract - now 700p) and I'm month to month on my Sprint Moto Q. VZW will be getting the boot in June. I'd pay a premium if I didn't have to commit to 2 years, but it is the iPhone.

What's the early release penalty?

-Chris

robhon

Silver
Mar 17, 2007
Wireless plans are so not good for consumers in the US. It just plain sucks.

I travel to China a lot for businesss and wireless there is so incredibly consumer-centric. Every half a block you find a mobile phone store with a selection of like 500 different phones. There you can buy a chip for the phone you buy. You just add as many minutes as you want on the phone and away you go. When you need more minutes you can just drop in almost any store and charge up your phone. And the rates are cheap! 100RMB (US$12) will last a long time on local calls.

Why is it that here in America we have LESS freedom than China when it comes to wireless?

itsabouttime

Silver
Feb 18, 2007
San Antonio, Tx.
Wireless plans are so not good for consumers in the US. It just plain sucks.

I travel to China a lot for businesss and wireless there is so incredibly consumer-centric. Every half a block you find a mobile phone store with a selection of like 500 different phones. There you can buy a chip for the phone you buy. You just add as many minutes as you want on the phone and away you go. When you need more minutes you can just drop in almost any store and charge up your phone. And the rates are cheap! 100RMB (US$12) will last a long time on local calls.

Why is it that here in America we have LESS freedom than China when it comes to wireless?
Unfortunately, the American Enterprise system is fueled by unbelievable greed. :(