Verizon ship date

Discussion in 'iPhone 6' started by azfalcon, Sep 17, 2014.

1. azfalcon

azfalcon Member
    Bronze

This is the first year I'm not getting a phone on launch date and I'm ok with that. With you all that ordered in the past and backordered...we're the dates accurate or was apple able to push them up. I'm looking at a ship date of 10/28 for the iPhone 6 plus...feels like forever

2. Jdsmitty10

Jdsmitty10 Member
    Bronze

I ordered my 6 on Monday. My date said oct 14 but I have yet to get a confirmation of that on my order status. Keeping my fingers crossed that it comes earlier. When I ordered, Apples store showed 7-10 business days for the same phone but I couldn't get my 2 bonus free gb(for 2yrs) through apple. So is Verizon's projected dates longer than actual if apple has the stock? I doubt it since apple is apple and I'm sure has a lot more stock than the carriers.

Sent using iCafe app

3. azfalcon

azfalcon Member
    Bronze

When I look up the order all it shows is the order number. No backorder or anything

Order number. .....
    Tracking number blank

4. Jdsmitty10

Jdsmitty10 Member
    Bronze

Mine has order number and says "order processing, shipping information will be available soon.

Sent using iCafe app

5. Zzz

Zzz Contributor
    Bronze

upload_2014-9-18_10-15-10.png

I pre-ordered through Verizon this year as a new customer and all is looking good and on schedule. I received the shipment email notification on Tuesday, but it wasn't until this morning that the UPS site displayed this info.

6. azfalcon

azfalcon Member
    Bronze

I'm not even close to Tha stage. I just hope it doesn't take all the way to the 28th

7. radtechy

radtechy Contributor
    Bronze

Ordered both on 9/30 a silver 64 for my wife ship date was the 17th it shipped 10/2. My gray 64 said the 31st. I just went online and I could get whatever color I want in 128 and get it 3 days. What should I do?

Also I'm sending back my 32gig 5s and getting 300 for it so it's a 64 for a wash of spring the extra 100 for the 128, part of me says I don't need all that space and the 100 bucks more doesn't really bother me.
    I have 10 gig free on the 32 but there was a few movies I would like to have on it which would max me out but a 64 would do the job.
    Plus I'm gonna be jealous that the wife has hers.

Please voice you're opinions

8. R1 Kid

R1 Kid Member
    Bronze

Exact same thing for me. Keeping my fingers crossed!!!

9. darkpoet25

darkpoet25 Member
    Bronze

Just remember because it says it's a 64gb, does not mean you get all 64gb. There is space taken up for the OS plus the apps that Apple has installed that cannot be deleted. Something to take into account, because if you are close to filling it up you may have to delete some things to make more space. You have no problem with spending the extra $100 for the 128gb and waiting the extra 3 days correct? If that's the case, it's better to have the extra capacity and not need it, than it is to not have it and wish you had gone that route. Not sure how often you take pictures, but that would give extra storage for them, as well as sending/receiving photo/video/voice text messages.

10. azfalcon

azfalcon Member
    Bronze

Well I found a 128 gig plus in the same color I ordered only I ordered the 64 gig. Wife said screw it...grab the bigger one

So I officially one a space grey 128 gig plus

11. azfalcon

azfalcon Member
    Bronze

my 164 gig came with 114 gig available

12. Jdsmitty10

Jdsmitty10 Member
    Bronze

My original date was oct 14. Mine shipped and arrived on sept 30. So I lucked out and got mine early!

Sent using iCafe app