Verizon, Sprint, et al

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

tjpyles

Bronze
Jun 24, 2007
Don't you know these other companies are sh****ing a brick right about now as they watch thousands of customers porting numbers to AT&T and cancelling service?

gcvt

Zealot
Gold
Jun 21, 2007
San Francisco
Ah, you beat me to it! I was just about to post about this. :laugh2:

I'm sure their retail stores are empty, but they're seeing account cancellations left and right! Sure, they'll make a few bucks off ETFs, but I'm sure that's no consolation to losing thousands of customers.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
There was a Verizon guy taking pictures of the crowds at the Apple Store. Probably to show his boss when he doesn't meet his quota.:sick:

Peregrine

Jun 29, 2007
They've gotta be. Not to mention T-Mobile.
Agreed. They are all bumming.

I don't have, nor will I get one. The thing I really like about it is how high it sets the bar for the other providers and the manufacturers.

The iPhone isn't revolutionary in what it does, or how it does it. (Except maybe Visual VM)). It's revolutionary because it will change the way all our phones will be someday soon. Sooner now, because of Apple. :cool:

I'm not an iPod fan, but I am an Apple fan. Does that make sense?
But, it's hard to argue with success. Good luck with all your phones, people. :D

Twinnie

Bronze
Jun 13, 2007
Honestly people, I think you're getting carried away here. I really doubt they're shitting themselves, there are millions of people in the country and not all their opinions reflect those presented on these boards. For now the iPhone is really only for people who are very prepared to spend the money.

Peregrine

Jun 29, 2007
But Twinnie, even if each provider ONLY lost 1,000 customers, that's still considerable and should be cause for concern.

Tell me they aren't hoping it's a big piece of junk? ;)