version 1.0.2 & the Installer.app

zolton

Aug 22, 2007
The question i have is will the installer.app work on the new version software 1.0.2. I did a search did not find anything about it.

thanks,

zolton

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
iBrickr > Install.app > NES
Manzana > ROMs > NES

:)

I didn't even have to install SSH this time around...

Cheers NateTrue!

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
My phone has been updated and I just ran Jailbreak and unlocked my phone last night.
I have 2 questions
1)I tried to install installer.app on the phone, and it showed up after I rebooted, but when I opened it, it "froze" with an empty window. Do I have to go download apps or something, because I was under the impression that there was a core list of apps that came with the installer.
( Windows XP )
2) I also tried to install the voice recorder app as well and it to shows blank and freezes. Am I needing to change something? I mean it opens, but freezes. I have to reboot to get out of it.

Conan

Bronze
Jul 19, 2007
My phone has been updated and I just ran Jailbreak and unlocked my phone last night.
I have 2 questions
1)I tried to install installer.app on the phone, and it showed up after I rebooted, but when I opened it, it "froze" with an empty window. Do I have to go download apps or something, because I was under the impression that there was a core list of apps that came with the installer.
( Windows XP )
2) I also tried to install the voice recorder app as well and it to shows blank and freezes. Am I needing to change something? I mean it opens, but freezes. I have to reboot to get out of it.
you have to set permissons to 0755 or 0777 in SSH or it wont work. do it to the installer.app folder and Voice recorder.app folder and content within in.

wildonrio

Gold
Jul 4, 2007
Provo, UT
I have 2 questions
( Windows XP )
Follow these instructions (read the asterisk). Once you have the Installer.app installed, all other applications are seamlessly installed, no having to ever worry about permissions.

Last edited by a moderator: