Version 1.7 of the everythingiCafe app has been submitted to the App Store

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Version 1.7 of the everythingiCafe app has been submitted to the App Store for approval. Keep your fingers crossed for a speedy approval process. The following is the changelog.
  • Improved stability and bug fixes
  • Fixed pagination issue
  • Fixed stability issues with iOS 4.1
  • Fixed blank 'ad space' when members are logged into site
Version 1.7 supports iOS 4.0 or higher

The everythingiCafe app remains free. The app is also completely ad-free for members who are signed into the forum.

If you haven't yet, you can download the current version of the everythingiCafe app from the App Store and will receive this update free of charge once it has been approved by Apple.

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
Why can't we put PM's into the app? I'm not complaining just wondering
I can't remember to be perfectly honest, I think it's something to do with the forum software and it conflicting with the app.

I don't understand what the big deal is with PM's, if you're that desperate (not just you, but everyone) to send something privately, use email/IM or post in an existing thread.

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
I can't remember to be perfectly honest, I think it's something to do with the forum software and it conflicting with the app.

I don't understand what the big deal is with PM's, if you're that desperate (not just you, but everyone) to send something privately, use email/IM or post in an existing thread.
Everyone is just PMSing I guess... (Private Message Syndrome)

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
I hear ya. I think it's just a convenience issue myself. Being able to stay within the App to fire off a quick message to someone.
This too shall come at some point I imagine. If not, well then they will just have to figure something else out. Lol

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
I hear ya. I think it's just a convenience issue myself. Being able to stay within the App to fire off a quick message to someone.
This too shall come at some point I imagine. If not, well then they will just have to figure something else out. Lol
If you use the official Tapatalk app, PM's work through that.

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
If you use the official Tapatalk app, PM's work through that.
I didn't think you could start a conversation with that, just answer one that was already ongoing. I'll play with that, even though I prefer the eiC App... Not on any other forums so no worries for me really.
Thanks for the tip though.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
This is a bug fix update. No new features have been added. Conversations will be added in the next major release. This release was pushed to fix major stability issues facing users on 4.1.