CJisohsocool

Bronze
Jul 28, 2008
Okay heres the thing,
I pre-ordered 2 iPhone 3GS's yesterday,
I got 1 confirmation email,
I didn't see anything about a pickup at store or send to billing address,
And then I saw everyone talking about how they are sold out,
So I have no idea where its going or when its gonna be there lol.

Any ideas?

Oops sorry I bought it from AT&T Online.

azsprty

Jun 10, 2009
Valley of the Sun
Where did you order if from? If you ordered it online through Apple or AT&T you will get a confirmation number and it will arrive "as early as June 19th". If you went into an Apple store or AT&T store to reserve one, they put you on a list each store is opening early, Apple 8am...AT&T 7am..however you are not guaranteed a phone

john_T

Silver
Dec 29, 2007
NYC
I ordered online and just created a new account for my dad who used his credit card(I supplied the cash though;)). I only got confirmation for the creation of the account. Nothing else, but it's not even been an hour.

CJisohsocool

Bronze
Jul 28, 2008
Where did you order if from? If you ordered it online through Apple or AT&T you will get a confirmation number and it will arrive "as early as June 19th". If you went into an Apple store or AT&T store to reserve one, they put you on a list each store is opening early, Apple 8am...AT&T 7am..however you are not guaranteed a phone
AT&T online website

CJisohsocool

Bronze
Jul 28, 2008
if you ordered before they sold out then you should get your confirmation via email and your phone should arrive by the 19th...which is better than standing in line like me...lol
So it'll come in the mail to my house?