Very Strange

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

hbrown2

Jun 27, 2007
i activated my phone without a problem last night and i am waiting for my number to port over. Anyway i can call out, and text out but i cannot receive calls. The weird part is i can receive texts from other ATT customers but none from sprint or verizon or anyone else. However whenever ANYBODY calls me it rings on my old sprint phone and i can talk on that.

Pork Rind

Jun 30, 2007
i activated my phone without a problem last night and i am waiting for my number to port over. Anyway i can call out, and text out but i cannot receive calls. The weird part is i can receive texts from other ATT customers but none from sprint or verizon or anyone else. However whenever ANYBODY calls me it rings on my old sprint phone and i can talk on that.
That's because Sprint hasn't released your number yet.

hbrown2

Jun 27, 2007
i knew thats what it was but it is just weird how i can text with ATT customers but not call them its very strange

Lips2000

Bronze
Jun 4, 2007
Houston, TX
I am in the exact same boat...the SS Verizon, though.

Still waiting on the number to port.

Sad part: My wife and I both jumped from Verizon and her iPhone is *all* setup and working perfectly, ported and all. And SHE DIDN'T EVEN WANT ONE! :mad:

Mark

art

Bronze
Jun 29, 2007
I am in the exact same boat...the SS Verizon, though.

Still waiting on the number to port.

Sad part: My wife and I both jumped from Verizon and her iPhone is *all* setup and working perfectly, ported and all. And SHE DIDN'T EVEN WANT ONE! :mad:

Mark
Typical.........:)

Yours will be ready soon....... keep the faith!