Very upset about my Seidio case

Jan 7, 2008
I got my case/holster less than a week ago. I noticed that the left side "crackling" noise others heard was there for me as well. It had a slight give on that side. But I really loved it, how it felt and fit into the case. I wrote and asked for an exchange. I have not heard back as of yet.

However, more disturbing was today, in Macy's, I was putting the iPhone into the holster and it slipped and when it hit the floor, the case opened right up and out spilled my phone. My iPhone is also less than a week old.

I'm really upset for a number of reasons:

1. I haven't heard back from Seidio about my first issue
2. That it just split open (it was tightly on)
3. I really love it and wish I could figure out a way to make it clamp shut more solidly

So, I thought I'd post here because at least it seems like a Seidio rep reads these posts.

I bought an InCase case today, which all the people working in the Apple store seem to have as well as someone I work with. It's nice, but I just love the Seidio. Still, I cannot take a chance that this will happen again.

If the Seidio rep is there, please let me know how I can get in touch with someone in your company.

Thanks

Busaholic

Oct 4, 2007
Same thing happened to me last night, only when it fell, the case cracked and now I cant get it to close so I am caseless.

seidioseidio

Bronze
Jul 23, 2007
I got my case/holster less than a week ago. I noticed that the left side "crackling" noise others heard was there for me as well. It had a slight give on that side. But I really loved it, how it felt and fit into the case. I wrote and asked for an exchange. I have not heard back as of yet.

However, more disturbing was today, in Macy's, I was putting the iPhone into the holster and it slipped and when it hit the floor, the case opened right up and out spilled my phone. My iPhone is also less than a week old.

I'm really upset for a number of reasons:

1. I haven't heard back from Seidio about my first issue
2. That it just split open (it was tightly on)
3. I really love it and wish I could figure out a way to make it clamp shut more solidly

So, I thought I'd post here because at least it seems like a Seidio rep reads these posts.

I bought an InCase case today, which all the people working in the Apple store seem to have as well as someone I work with. It's nice, but I just love the Seidio. Still, I cannot take a chance that this will happen again.

If the Seidio rep is there, please let me know how I can get in touch with someone in your company.

Thanks
I'm sorry I'm just now getting here, but I've been out at CES and Macworld and haven't had a lot of time to get to the forums.

I also apologize for the issues you've had with customer service. We've had some recent RMA problems and are upgrading some of our software today to see about fixing it. Please email your contact information and original order number to forum@seidio.com and make sure you're taken care of.

Thanks,

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
I'm sorry I'm just now getting here, but I've been out at CES and Macworld and haven't had a lot of time to get to the forums.

I also apologize for the issues you've had with customer service. We've had some recent RMA problems and are upgrading some of our software today to see about fixing it. Please email your contact information and original order number to forum@seidio.com and make sure you're taken care of.

Thanks,

Now this is what I call excellent customer service.:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Busaholic

Oct 4, 2007

Thanks,
Am I included in this? :cool:

Jan 7, 2008
Thanks

I really appreciate your getting back to me on this forum. I just sent you my information. It's a great case, so I hope we can find a way to make it work. Seems that there should be something that further keeps it locked. But I'll wait for your response to my email.

Again, thanks for your response.