Vibe Duo Problems

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Bravo

Bronze
Nov 14, 2007
Hollywood
Just got them, pretty cool, except for the fact that they will just hang up a call and start playing music on their own!

Oh and the button doesn't work.

Anyone else have these issues?

Spent 40+ min on the phone with the Apple online store getting a RMA to send back, after 1 guy with Apple told me I had to deal with the manufacturer even though I owned them for 8 hours and they were doing this.

If I get a set that work are they even worth it after dealing with all of this?

scandalex

Silver
Sep 16, 2007
Just got them, pretty cool, except for the fact that they will just hang up a call and start playing music on their own!

Oh and the button doesn't work.

Anyone else have these issues?

Spent 40+ min on the phone with the Apple online store getting a RMA to send back, after 1 guy with Apple told me I had to deal with the manufacturer even though I owned them for 8 hours and they were doing this.

If I get a set that work are they even worth it after dealing with all of this?
Since you just got them, if you're near an Apple store, take them back. You don't have to deal with the manufacturer for something newly purchased.

Marianne

Zealot
Jul 16, 2007
Massachusetts
marianneschultz.com
i haven't had these problems with my v-moda's. i hope you get a new set easily. like scandalex said, you should just be able to take them back to the Apple store you bought them from and exchange them.

as to whether they're worth the hassle, they would be to me. the sound quality is better than the Apple headphones that come with the iPhone (though not as good as a pair of etymotic er-6i's that i have) and i'd rather have black headphones to not advertise to the world that i have an iPhone/ipod on me as i commute to the city.

drahardja

Sep 30, 2007
Sounds like your unit is defective (the button switch is probably intermittently making contact). Swap it for another unit. Mine works perfectly fine.

Bravo

Bronze
Nov 14, 2007
Hollywood
ok they said I had to return to the online store still, so I bought a new pair then 1/2 later when done eating returned the bad ones in the new packaging, no prob. VERY helpful too!

Now that I have a set that work correctly, I LOVE them!

Too bad the online store was such a pain to deal with.

Thanks again for the input

totalsportsnut

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
Eugene, Oregon
ok they said I had to return to the online store still, so I bought a new pair then 1/2 later when done eating returned the bad ones in the new packaging, no prob. VERY helpful too!

Now that I have a set that work correctly, I LOVE them!

Too bad the online store was such a pain to deal with.

Thanks again for the input

Damn, thats probably the set they will send me....:(