Vibrate button stuck in-between and keeps vibrating

jon206

Nov 22, 2007
recently anytime I put my phone on silent with the switch on the side the phone freaks out. It vibrates off and on in my picket like its stuck between modes. If u sit and watch it the icon comes up on the screen and goes back and forth from ring to silent. Has anyone else had this issue and if so how did you resolve it.

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
never had that happen or heard anyone on here talk about it... When you switch it is the switch stuck in the middle? I would take it to Apple store and complain

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
I've had it go back and forth one time.... once... and the switch was stuck halfway. So I think ya got a bum switch on your hands.

jon206

Nov 22, 2007
never had that happen or heard anyone on here talk about it... When you switch it is the switch stuck in the middle? I would take it to Apple store and complain
the switch isn't stuck. Its very strange.

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
wiggle it back and forth back and forth back and forth and say the magic word I fing paid how much for you to work properly damnit work right.... that will fix your problem sorry I did not tell you sooner... j/k go to Apple store

oh wait or you can try the old nintendo game trick blow in it maybe it will work