video and pic texting

Jun 5, 2007
does anyone think that we will ever have the ablity to send and receive picture texts the normal way? and not have to go online to check them. Also, do you think any upgrades will give the iPhone the ablity to video record? the picture quality is amazing on the phone, just wish we could send a receive them better.

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
I personally think we will see it later this month..I am getting my hopes up but do feel we are going to get some great surprises

chcorey52

Silver
Dec 25, 2007
I'm hoping for it with the SDK launch along with other things but yeah video recording would be amazing.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
Only the people at Apple know exactly what's in store for the next update. Many people hope it will include MMS, Copy/Paste, Flash, etc. but the only way to know for sure is to wait it out.

Jun 5, 2007

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
I'm sure it will happen sooner or later. The Motorola Razr didn't come with video recording until after it had been released for 10 months.

Staszek

Bronze
Sep 24, 2007
Although there are a lot of things I want still MMS is at the top of my list. Its just a pain to email pics, and even more of a pain to check out a website to view them. My friends seem to send a lot of MMS texts

Doby45

Silver
Aug 21, 2007
Powder Springs, GA
I concur about the MMS, that and C&P and I would not really have need for anything else. All in all, I am very happy with my iPhone.

singlefilerock

Bronze
Dec 27, 2007
WOW! thanks for the post and the video! that looks awesome, hope that the update is going to have that.
yeah i have that on my phone..
i cant wait until you can save the vids =D
the quality of the vids it takes is quite good too

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
I have said before, MMS and Video would make so happy. It's what I want most to be added to the iPhone. My family all send pix messages and video messages to each other. I am out of the loop because I have to go to the viewmymessage site and usually have a hard time viewing what I am sent. It sucks. Anything else they add after this (cut and paste, flash, etc.) will just be icing on the cake.

singlefilerock

Bronze
Dec 27, 2007
I have said before, MMS and Video would make so happy. It's what I want most to be added to the iPhone. My family all send pix messages and video messages to each other. I am out of the loop because I have to go to the viewmymessage site and usually have a hard time viewing what I am sent. It sucks. Anything else they add after this (cut and paste, flash, etc.) will just be icing on the cake.
also, viewmymessage takes like 5 tries before it actually works