Video: Belkin Grip Vue iPhone 4 Case Review

joeg679

Bronze
Jul 18, 2007
Is it the type of cast that would scratch over time if you put it down on a table. I hate those clear cases that get scuffed up and get hazy.

cliffeman

Zealot
Gold
Oct 13, 2007
Feenix, Amizona
I ended up picking up this case on Friday. I agree, the buttons were a little stiff at first. But they've softened a bit. Especially the sleep/wake button. The heat here in AZ might have helped a bit too. ;-)

So far I've been very happy with the case. I haven't had much trouble accessing the vibrate switch yet.

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

wildturkey

Bronze
Aug 14, 2007
Taking pictures with a flash having this case on cause reflection and because of how thick the case is you can see the corner of the case in some pictures did anyone have this problem?

faithfulfatherof2

Bronze
Jun 4, 2009
Louisiana
I have the Belkin Clear Vue and it is extremely similar to the iskin solo. I have the iskin solo fx for my 3GS and I like this case just as much if not more due to it being clear. I definitely recommend this case.

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
today i have started noticing that there are gaps between the edge of the case and the side of the iPhone - so when you hold it, you can feel the case depress onto the iPhone. I'm not 100% sure, but i don't think it was like that for the first few days. Regardless, i just can't live with that. it'll bug the heck outta me.

Lon

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 5, 2010
Alaska
Can't find the Solo online, but just ordered the Belkin today, so hope it lives up to everyone's description.

Nemeses

Bronze
Jun 17, 2009
I used this case tonight I borrowed it from a co-worker that received his bumper today. I must say it peeled up a corner on my skin and I did find myself really pushing the lock button hard to get it to work. My overall is I didn't like it. But I've been sold on the bumper ever since I saw it. I like the exposed buttons and general fit. Mine will be in tomorrow I missed fed ex today. I'm aware of the charging dock situation but am cool with it.

srjeffery

Bronze
Jun 4, 2008
because of the fit it's peeled up the corner of a perfectly installed invisible shield. i'm bummed. anyone else having this problem?

wildturkey

Bronze
Aug 14, 2007
srjeffery said:
because of the fit it's peeled up the corner of a perfectly installed invisible shield. i'm bummed. anyone else having this problem?

Yep same problem here I did a great job no bubbles left it over night then put the case on in the morning and my right corner in the front peeled and getting worse..... How long did you wait until you put your case on

I called zagg and put a claim in for replacement no problem just had to pay 3.25 for shipping and send the old one back with in 60 days

N

Nigely

Thanks for your review, Chris. :) I picked one at BestBuy last night. Overall it is a nice case. I am going to use a screen protector along with the cover. As i have had a LINK REMOVED that comes with screen protector from REMOVED. I might put the screen protector on and have the screen protected soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bgimpie

Bronze
Jun 21, 2010
I'm not a fan it kept pulling up my screen protector and buttons were hard to push but just my .2 cents I do like the feel o material though I think it's scratch resistance as well

KoukiFC3S

Bronze
Apr 7, 2010
Pretty good case. The power button gets easier to push after a week.

It didn't play nice with my front invisible shield though. I returned it because of that.

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app