Video chat coming to iPhone?

doron

Zealot
Gold
Apr 17, 2007
tampa, FL
Wow, Doron, you must be psychic!
naugh just a lil' prophetic that's all....but about time...somebody at Apple need to put me on payroll...but you know what, they praughly had this model done back in '07...they know what they doin' ummhmm...

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
They were talking about video chat/conferencing on the 3G as well...

And it never came to fruition.

Beefier hardware on the cpu and graphics side would be a good selling point, though -- at least to us iPhoneaholics.

doron

Zealot
Gold
Apr 17, 2007
tampa, FL
history will be made with the video chat...i meen know this other phone has it, but not like the iPhone...come on iChat! ...you will able to look at the other person while conferencing...nice!

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
history will be made with the video chat...i meen know this other phone has it, but not like the iPhone...come on iChat! ...you will able to look at the other person while conferencing...nice!

HISTORY WILL ALSO BE MADE

When you can get mms on a non jailbreak iPhone.

danipoak

Silver
Dec 13, 2007
Not Alaska
I really, really hope video chat is not introduced on a phone. I would hate to have to get on video chat every time I call in sick in order to prove it. Or have to explain every damn thing I do to every damn person.

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
I really, really hope video chat is not introduced on a phone. I would hate to have to get on video chat every time I call in sick in order to prove it. Or have to explain every damn thing I do to every damn person.
Video chat *does* have its disadvantages, doesn't it? I'm not thrilled about video chat, either.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I would much rather have other, more important features, over video chat. It is just a cool factor, not a very useful one.

doron

Zealot
Gold
Apr 17, 2007
tampa, FL
ah come on guys...the thrill of havin' iChat, on your phone?! ...priceless!...tho' i wonder how much is it going to cost...LOL

ADDam

Bronze
Mar 2, 2008
Ann Arbor, MI
It would be neat if it was compatible with someone using iChat on a mac. Like if I was... out-and-about, and my girlfriend was at home on her MacBook, we could video chat that way, THAT would be slick!

doron

Zealot
Gold
Apr 17, 2007
tampa, FL
It would be neat if it was compatible with someone using iChat on a mac. Like if I was... out-and-about, and my girlfriend was at home on her MacBook, we could video chat that way, THAT would be slick!

that's what i'm talkn bout ADD-...people laughed me to scorn when i brought this concept public last year...and now look...not a penny, but a hundred grand for my thoughts?! $$$$$$$ LOL LOL LOL ...show me da dag on money!