Video Conferencing

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
Seems like a natural progression of things... given that nice, big screen, and add in 3G capability and a camera on the front... could be cool.

thoughts?

Sep 29, 2007
Word has been out of this after a hacker has made the camera able to record 10 seconds of video on the ram of the iPhone.

Sep 29, 2007
but one of the people won't be able to see the other because the camera isn't on the same side as the screen.
I wouldn't mind that much. Lets say I am on my iPhone and someone else is on their computer. They could see what I am looking at or the could look at me. As long as I can occasionally look back and see them and hear them I am fine.

iCreep

Bronze
Nov 14, 2007
Maybe they will make a piece of hardware that plugs on the bottom where the charger plug is that would enable you to stream live and have the camera face you so you can look at your screen and have the camera face you and wouldn't have a limit of video time you could record? That would be extremely awesome.

iCreep.

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
well I can see Apple that Apple can hide a camera on he front that will only work for video conference like they hid it on the iMac ... Then leave the one on the back for regular camera use ... This is a good idea I could see it raising the price a little but it would be worth it ..

Radis

Bronze
Jul 3, 2007
anyone see tokyo drift? during all the races they have cell phones at different parts of the race and they are streaming the video to other cell phones. i think that would be sweet.

if your friend was at a game or somthing and you were grounded and couldnt go. he could stream parts of the game, LIVE, to your cell.