Video: iPhone 3G Black and White Unboxing

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Ready for the umpteenth iPhone 3G unboxing video? Here's my unboxing of both the white and black iPhone 3G models. If you clickthrough to YouTube, you can watch it in higher quality. First video with the new camera.:cool:

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Very nice! What are you going to do with the white? (Assuming you're using the black as the primary one.)

- John

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Very nice! What are you going to do with the white? (Assuming you're using the black as the primary one.)

- John
My wife has to deal with 15 hour work days and me never leaving my office. It's my version of "hush money" or "hush honey". :sick: If she ever reads this, I'd be dead. Thankfully, she's out enjoying her iPhone 3G, while I'm home comparing first gen vs 3G screens.:p

eye-Fone

Zealot
Gold
Jul 5, 2008
Sunny, southern California.
It wasn't a "true" unboxing, now was it Chris? ;)

I noticed that when you opened the packaging that holds the manuals, you didn't have to tear through a piece of tape, like you have to do when unboxing a brand new phone for the first time.

kakofonix

Silver
Oct 2, 2007
My wife has to deal with 15 hour work days and me never leaving my office. It's my version of "hush money" or "hush honey". :sick: If she ever reads this, I'd be dead. Thankfully, she's out enjoying her iPhone 3G, while I'm home comparing first gen vs 3G screens.:p
Don't worry, Chris. "The gift of an iPhone covereth a multitude of sins". I think that's somewhere in the holy books...:p

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
It wasn't a "true" unboxing, now was it Chris? ;)

I noticed that when you opened the packaging that holds the manuals, you didn't have to tear through a piece of tape, like you have to do when unboxing a brand new phone for the first time.
Most of that stuff was first time. Wasn't any tape on my manual packaging? The only thing that was previously opened was my "activated" iPhone. ;)

dwp1975

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007
Rockville, MD
you are starting to make me want the 16gb in white now when I was dead set on black. :laugh2:

eye-Fone

Zealot
Gold
Jul 5, 2008
Sunny, southern California.
Most of that stuff was first time. Wasn't any tape on my manual packaging? The only thing that was previously opened was my "activated" iPhone. ;)
My bad, Chris. It is actually a tabbed mechanism that holds that cardboard "envelope" closed (like a cereal box). When viewing that AT&T unboxing video the other day, it appeared that he had to bust through some tape, but he was actually forcing the tab open.

As you can tell, I haven't bought my iPhone 3G yet. I'm out of the country and will return (to the U.S.) on Wednesday night. I hope to buy one on Thursday morning. 113 hours left as of this writing, but who's counting, huh? ;)

Here's the AT&T video that I referenced: