video of Cosmovox on the iPhone!

Sep 2, 2008
A video of some serious jamming with Cosmovox:

It's worth a look...:)

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
I got it. It's fun and pretty playable, but don't expect to be a virtuoso on this thing overnight. It takes practice!

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
culturally sensitive? The whole damn world is trying to kill Americans and I'm supposed to NOT say that I think that crap isn't music? I'm tired of the political correct bullshit.
And I was being serious there. Honda really offended me with his musical opinion. :rolleyes:

I would say that most of the world is not actively trying to kill us... don't be so paranoid.

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
And I was being serious there. Honda really offended me with his musical opinion. :rolleyes:

I would say that most of the world is not actively trying to kill us... don't be so paranoid.
LOL. "paranoia will destroy 'ya"

Personally I don't have a problem with the music. Just the comment. But it's all good. None of my businesss, really...

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio

How could I have offended you with my comment? It was an opinion, and I'm entitled to it. Music from India sounds like cats fornicating, to me. Just like I'm sure the heavy metal I listen to would assault the ears of any Indian.

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
remember Rave Shankar? Or something like that... He was the guy the Beatles hung with... Opened for George Harrison at The Concert For Bangledesh as well as a couple of others. I wouldn't neccessarily call it "music" but it was quite trippy... ... And far out.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Do the winking and eyeroll emoticons not carry the same meanings they used to? I was KIDDING.

I dislike most Indian music, too.

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
Do the winking and eyeroll emoticons not carry the same meanings they used to? I was KIDDING.

I dislike most Indian music, too.
Sorry Dave. I read your post in my email, not in the forum, so the emoticons weren't there. I should have known you were kiddin'. ;)