Video Recorder Not Working

koolhand79

Bronze
Oct 6, 2007
KILLA CALI
I downloaded the video recorder app from cydia. and i have intalled it at least 5 times and it still wont work. it just opens then closes. i have a 3g running on 2.1. any help or ideas?

koolhand79

Bronze
Oct 6, 2007
KILLA CALI
well that certainly explains it. I thought it was me. Because according to the website they have it working on 2.1

cliffeman

Zealot
Gold
Oct 13, 2007
Feenix, Amizona
yes i'd say go with Cycorder as well. More people seem to like it over iPhonevideorecorder.

mletang

Bronze
Jan 23, 2008
NYC
www.NYCpetforum.com
cycorder is defintly better. its free for one thing. theres no waiting for video compression it does it while your recording, so the video is ready to be played as soon as your finished recording. the video recording quality is better than IVR. It does not have the ability to email or upload the videos yet but i'm sure that will be forthcoming in future updates.

koolhand79

Bronze
Oct 6, 2007
KILLA CALI
Thanks guys. I got cycoder. The files r huge but good quality. Anyone know the folder the videos r in to put the video on my computer?

enigmanic

Silver
Jun 27, 2007
Thanks guys. I got cycoder. The files r huge but good quality. Anyone know the folder the videos r in to put the video on my computer?
Videos are placed in: /var/mobile/Media/Videos