Video Recording & iPhone 3G & SSH (do read as i'm confused)

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
I was just looking to change a couple of my stock sounds to give me phone that edge over others and i stumbled across this when looking. It maybe nothing, it may just be because i have cycorder installed.. although cycorder doesn't make a sound when you start recording- well at least mine doesn't i've been checking for the last ten minutes. OR it may well be that it's just incorporated into the 3.0 FW generically for both the 3G/3GS

Check this picture out and let me know what you guys think:

http://i1004.photobucket.com/albums/af163/johnnuttall1/video_record.jpg

It may have been spoken about already, i did do a search :p

Attachments

iNinja

Zealot
Gold
Aug 8, 2008
UK
I would imagine that the sounds are built into the 3.0 build, otherwise, the more different the firmwares become for the v1, 3g and 3gs it would just make life more difficult for Apple.

AdrianCubed

Zealot
Gold
Jul 19, 2008
London or Miami
Cycorder i think hasn't be updated for 3.0 So theres probably some confusion with the code.

Jun 27, 2009
there is no way the 3G is going to get video recording working because there are no files to run when you give it the command to run them that is why the camera wont open i have been all over the phone and change plist after plist and looking for the video recording settings and never found anything yes the files are there but the actual program to run isn't thats why its not working lol at least this is what i think.