Video viewing problem with iPhone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Midnite

Nov 26, 2007
Toronto, ON
Hey has anyone have this problem? When I watch certain videos on the the iPhone. This occurs, the sound will go off for 5 secs and return you the video menu, where you select your videos to watch. Or the iPhone reboots itself. Any iPhone/iPod touch owners have the same problem? :(

Zachfj

Oct 10, 2007
YES!
I have had that happen, actually I posted a thread, however nobody responded. I haven't yet checked but it appears to be working now. I just deleted the videos and reloaded them.

What happen was I started the video then randomly within 30 seconds or so, the volume would die and about 3 seconds later, it would automatically go back to the video play list. Very annoying.

Midnite

Nov 26, 2007
Toronto, ON
YES!
I have had that happen, actually I posted a thread, however nobody responded. I haven't yet checked but it appears to be working now. I just deleted the videos and reloaded them.

What happen was I started the video then randomly within 30 seconds or so, the volume would die and about 3 seconds later, it would automatically go back to the video play list. Very annoying.
So you don't have this problem anymore? I was wondering if the video files are corrupted or a software issue with all the apps on the iPhone.

Midnite

Nov 26, 2007
Toronto, ON
I tried converting my own vids and using downloaded vids. The problem still occurs. I noticed that it will happen after 10 mins or so. Any solutions or does anyone know what's the problem is?