Video - Windows Sucks! Get a Mac!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Here's a video I put together this morning:

I did not make this for the purpose of flaming Microsoft, but just for fun.

bfakhroo

Bronze
Oct 2, 2007
good work! i'm totally with u windows sucks! i'm using vista and it's really annoying i formatted twice in 4 months

You know, one morning, I was so tired of a 6 month old Windows laptop that I took it and smashed it onto the floor. I got so tired of it being so slow and not responding allot of the time not to mention how many times IE would close because it encountered a problem. Why every open IE window has to close when this happens, I have no idea. That alone is the best reason to switch to a Mac.

I have never had Safari close because it has encountered a problem, have you? I have had my MacBook Pro since the beginning of July, got it to use with my iPhone. Life has been so much better and easier.

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
You know, one morning, I was so tired of a 6 month old Windows laptop that I took it and smashed it onto the floor. I got so tired of it being so slow and not responding allot of the time not to mention how many times IE would close because it encountered a problem. Why every open IE window has to close when this happens, I have no idea. That alone is the best reason to switch to a Mac.

I have never had Safari close because it has encountered a problem, have you? I have had my MacBook Pro since the beginning of July, got it to use with my iPhone. Life has been so much better and easier.
/sigh. such a waste!

there are so many ways to fix a computer that really all you did was just waste your money. unless the hard-drive fries, or something else internal goes out, you can fix anything.

and as for your IE problems, you could have tried www.mozilla.com

/sigh. such a waste!

there are so many ways to fix a computer that really all you did was just waste your money. unless the hard-drive fries, or something else internal goes out, you can fix anything.

and as for your IE problems, you could have tried www.mozilla.com
I went the easy way and got a Mac. Plain and simple. IT WORKS. No Safari crashing, no need to use other browers although I did download Firefox, why I don't know.

As far as fixing anything, no. You can't fix Windows and it's crashing for no reason. How many times have you been doing something in XP and you stop for just a minute, come back and notice the computyer rebooted? I just had that happen last week in one of my XP laptops. Enough is enough.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007

I've never had any issues with Safari. It is THE only browser I can use.

I tried Firefox, and it works nice... but, blegh.

- John

Jhors2

Bronze
Nov 11, 2007
This is the topic that gets people flamed and people flame for years on it, I worked as an IT technician for a school district that exclusively used macs and I got fed up with them. Macs are really user friendly and are definitely friendly for every day use but my primary problem is when i would just be surfing safari and it would randomly crash and say "this program unexpectedly quit". Orrr having a lot of problems with programs because some of the OS files that it utilized weren't completely updated, its just a pain sometimes, but to each his own :) If it works for one person why argue? thats what they like

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Sure I hate Micrsofot and everything they make, but please read what I said under the video in the OP.

"I did not make this for the purpose of flaming Microsoft, but just for fun."

- John