videohamster

bean22

Bronze
Dec 13, 2007
But how can you just drag the cursor to the left without deleting other parts ?
You just touch your finger on the url so the cursor shows up, then move your finger to the left and the cursor will drag to whatever point you want. You can then delete the necessary script.

bean22

Bronze
Dec 13, 2007
I don't get it, I go to http://videohamster.com/iPhone, then to how to, when I save it as a bookmark, the link is: http://videohamster.com/iPhone/#_ueber_rb
So there's no javascript in it at all:S. Anyone who knows a solution or has the same problem?

Thanks...
When i did it, i went to videohamster.com/iPhone from my phone and bookmarked it. Then i went to bookmarks, pushed edit, chose videohamster, touched the url section and dragged the cursor left. IIRC there should be a decent amount of script, and you should definitely see the word "Javascript" in it. If you do, just delete everything before it and videohamster should work.

fabie1

Mar 2, 2008
When i did it, i went to videohamster.com/iPhone from my phone and bookmarked it. Then i went to bookmarks, pushed edit, chose videohamster, touched the url section and dragged the cursor left. IIRC there should be a decent amount of script, and you should definitely see the word "Javascript" in it. If you do, just delete everything before it and videohamster should work.
I don't know what my problem is:(, but if I do it like you said, the link I get is the following: http://videohamster.com/iPhone/#_home... maybe the problem could be that i'm currently running on fw. 1.1.4.. I'll soon test it with 1.1.2... thanks anyways.

rod4soonrs

Bronze
Jan 27, 2008
Edmond, OK
I have the same problem, I think the problem is it says to go to the top and click the + to bookmark, however there is no + at the top in the browser, only at the bottom of the screen.

bean22

Bronze
Dec 13, 2007
That + at the top of the screen just means it's a previous firmware version (1.1.1 i think) and i don't think that matters. My + is at the bottom of my screen at the center. (i'm on 1.1.3)

As for being on 1.1.4 and the script not being there, i don't see how a different firmware could affect that. But then again, 1.1.4 has presented a few problems already so why not one more?

Anyway, good luck... I hope you find a way to get it working

fabie1

Mar 2, 2008
Yeah I hope so too... and I agree with you that it would be a bit strange if a firmware change affects the use of javascript or the link... but still it doesn't work with me. And the problem for me was not te plus because it is indeed at the bottom of the screen on higher firmwares...

fabie1

Mar 2, 2008
Bean 22, can you maybe post the javascript code in your bookmark so i'll be able to edit it myself.. or is it too long?

bean22

Bronze
Dec 13, 2007
Actually, i just went on to videohamster.com/iPhone to try and do it again so maybe i could give you some pointers, and the site wouldn't even open.

I'll try it again a little later and hopefully i can post the original url... BTW, it wasn't too long

fabie1

Mar 2, 2008
I thought maybe there were some changes going on, because the site was down... and maybe there were.. because now it works again and the javascript code is in the link of How to!:D so thanks for the help... problem solved!

Arcano

Bronze
Nov 13, 2007
This is getting tricky, now the page is "pocketmovies" and not the usual videohamster page...there's no "How to" page...?

Bilal

Bronze
Sep 25, 2007
Ok i this site works fine. I use it for stuff that itransmorgify doesn't work on.

One problem. When i register i never get my confirmation email. So the vids are all only 20 seconds.

What gives? Anyone else got a their confirmation email.

bean22

Bronze
Dec 13, 2007
It's been 3 days and I still haven't received my registration email :-/

Bilal

Bronze
Sep 25, 2007
Not an optimum flash converter if the guy isn't even sending out the registration emails. Ill stick with itransmorgify for now.

Are there any other flash video converters.

xSoNiCcRaCkErSx

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007
This didn't work for me, I get an error when trying to load the video, that the videos web address cannot be found or something like that.