Videos on your iPhone from limewire..

DarkyDark

Sep 23, 2007
How do you take video's from limewire and put them onto your iPhone? i have them in iTunes but it says that they cannot sync then because they are in the wrong format or something...When i go to the summary part of the info option of the movie it tells me that the movie is a Quick Time Movie File and it says at the location part the the movie is a .mpg

Can anyone help me with what i have to do or hook me up with a program or something that does it?

spankbot

Bronze
Sep 6, 2007
I use Videora iPhone Converter (PC only) to convert everything to iPhone video. It's free. Enjoy.

Heller

Bronze
Sep 27, 2007
I think a more appropriate question is, who still uses limewire?!?

Newsgroups FTW

Nothing like downloading a movie in 3.5 minutes :laugh2:

4U2NV

Bronze
Jul 31, 2007
I use Videora iPhone Converter (PC only) to convert everything to iPhone video. It's free. Enjoy.
I also use Videora. Very impressive and very easy. You can convert just about any type of video.

T

tracyjump

As iPod support MP4 file, if your download limewire video is not, find a converter to help you.
I aways use Daniusoft Video to iPhone Converter to convert any video to iPhone as I want. It could convert any popular video formats to iPhone with Crop/ trim/ effect functions. Also it let you adjust settings to control the file size.:)

jophone

Bronze
Oct 4, 2007
I also use Videora. Very impressive and very easy. You can convert just about any type of video.
I tried to use Videora iPOd converter, but whenever i try to select a file (it's an AVI) it gives me an error.
The error code is 100000, i checked and it means the file doesn't exist, but actually it is right there.

Can any of you help me?
I just wanna put my movies (mainly divx) on the iPhone, how can i do that?
thanks

Chris716

Nov 29, 2007
IL
I think a more appropriate question is, who still uses limewire?!?

Newsgroups FTW

Nothing like downloading a movie in 3.5 minutes :laugh2:

what program do you use to dl the movies? in just 3 mins

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
what program do you use to dl the movies? in just 3 mins
I don't think bandwidth exists to download 1+ gigs in 3 minutes, but more of a figure of speech to emphasize the simplicity.

Shame shame for downloading :p

Chris716

Nov 29, 2007
IL
yae i didn't think there was a way to dl a movie that quick usually takes me around an hr or so then another hour if i convert using videora for my iPhone

F

farinspace

i purchased a little piece of software called AVS Video Tools (windows pc), it works great for video conversion to iPhone, pretty much any format to mp4 (iPhone) ... i wrote a little tutorial on it (the tutorial shows how to convert a DVD, but you can pretty much do it to any video you have on your PC) ... http://tutorials.farinspace.com/dvd_to_iPhone.php