Videos on your iPhone from limewire..

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

DarkyDark

Sep 23, 2007
How do you take video's from limewire and put them onto your iPhone? i have them in iTunes but it says that they cannot sync then because they are in the wrong format or something...When i go to the summary part of the info option of the movie it tells me that the movie is a Quick Time Movie File and it says at the location part the the movie is a .mpg

Can anyone help me with what i have to do or hook me up with a program or something that does it?

spankbot

Bronze
Sep 6, 2007
I use Videora iPhone Converter (PC only) to convert everything to iPhone video. It's free. Enjoy.

Heller

Bronze
Sep 27, 2007
I think a more appropriate question is, who still uses limewire?!?

Newsgroups FTW

Nothing like downloading a movie in 3.5 minutes :laugh2:

T

tracyjump

As iPod support MP4 file, if your download limewire video is not, find a converter to help you.
I aways use Daniusoft Video to iPhone Converter to convert any video to iPhone as I want. It could convert any popular video formats to iPhone with Crop/ trim/ effect functions. Also it let you adjust settings to control the file size.:)

jophone

Bronze
Oct 4, 2007
I also use Videora. Very impressive and very easy. You can convert just about any type of video.
I tried to use Videora iPOd converter, but whenever i try to select a file (it's an AVI) it gives me an error.
The error code is 100000, i checked and it means the file doesn't exist, but actually it is right there.

Can any of you help me?
I just wanna put my movies (mainly divx) on the iPhone, how can i do that?
thanks

Chris716

Nov 29, 2007
IL
yae i didn't think there was a way to dl a movie that quick usually takes me around an hr or so then another hour if i convert using videora for my iPhone

F

farinspace

i purchased a little piece of software called AVS Video Tools (windows pc), it works great for video conversion to iPhone, pretty much any format to mp4 (iPhone) ... i wrote a little tutorial on it (the tutorial shows how to convert a DVD, but you can pretty much do it to any video you have on your PC) ... http://tutorials.farinspace.com/dvd_to_iPhone.php