videos

fsas06

Silver
Oct 15, 2007
Las Vegas
ok, i dl dave chappelle and the phone wont even try to put it on the phone, but it puts other videos....any help ?

meiphones_brill

Silver
Nov 16, 2007
That'll probably be because it's in the wrong format. Using QuickTime (pro) is a good way to re-format movies for use on the ipod/iPhone/Appletv

I only use mac so sorry if you can't find these others for PC (if that's your thing)

VLC or Mpeg Streamclip are also good and powerful. If you've got it - use Compressor, sharing to task out to a dozen other macs. You can rip a feature-length film in a few minutes.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
You might have accidentally changed the format after purchasing it.

Also, when your iPhone is in iTunes, click on the Movies tab. Make sure the Movie you want is checked in the list.

Griffinaz

Zealot
Gold
Oct 5, 2007
Phoenix, Arizona
i got it from iTunes lol
In iTunes go to your iPhone settings, then to the video tab, then in the bottom box make sure you have a check mark by the name of the movies that you wish to sync to your phone. On mine it does not automatically mark them to sync, I have to manually check the ones I want to include.

meiphones_brill

Silver
Nov 16, 2007
phuh, it's alright for you lot - us european peasants can't download movies from iTunes, we're not responsible enough or something.