View Full Video Titles in iPod?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by jackz5o, May 16, 2009.

1. jackz5o

jackz5o New Member
    Bronze

I have noticed something very annoying when watching podcasts.. and that's when it doesn't show the full title.

I could not figure out any way to get the full title to show.. does Apple think cutting off the title short is cool just like how they don't have MMS or video on the iPhone or am I just missing something?

#1 jackz5o, May 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2013
  2. styfle

styfle Zealot
    Gold

I was wondering the same thing because long song titles are cut off as well, and they don't scroll like they did back when I had my ipod mini lol.

3. jdinner

jdinner New Member
    Bronze

Geez, I didn't know that Apple named all those videos with extra long titles.
    You should try turning your phone 90 deg.

4. jackz5o

jackz5o New Member
    Bronze

When I turn it it just goes into coverflow mode for my music only.. not podcast.

Also, is it just me or does coverflow also get annoying after a while? Sometimes I'll be laying down listening to music and trying to find a song in the song tab and it will just go into coverflow mode.. Good thing Jailbreak + Rotation Inhibitor removes that :)

5. iheard3

iheard3 New Member

I'm not sure if this works with ios4 but in 5, if you hold down the title in the list, it will show a little bubble with the full title.