View Wallpaper

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

daziphone

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007
Columbus OH
I just found the wallpaper section in the software. When I click "view" I get a blank white screen with a small white box in the upper left hand corner? Am I doing something wrong? I cannot see the wallpaper.

Griffinaz

Zealot
Gold
Oct 5, 2007
Phoenix, Arizona
Can you explain a bit more about where your having the problem? You mentioned a wallpaper section in the software. Do you mean in settings on the phone under wallpaper, or the after market wallpaper software program, or what?

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
Can you explain a bit more about where your having the problem? You mentioned a wallpaper section in the software. Do you mean in settings on the phone under wallpaper, or the after market wallpaper software program, or what?
I may have misunderstood the problem this person is having. When I am looking at wallpaper the has been posted in this forum I sometimes see the box with the x that he was talking about instead of the picture. But it is seldom for me and always the same post. This makes me think it maybe didn't get uploaded to the site. I'm really am not sure.

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
I may have misunderstood the problem this person is having. When I am looking at wallpaper the has been posted in this forum I sometimes see the box with the x that he was talking about instead of the picture. But it is seldom for me and always the same post. This makes me think it maybe didn't get uploaded to the site. I'm really am not sure.
Oh that little X means that the link is broken or is offline and is not viewable.

daziphone

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007
Columbus OH
I am talking about the wallpaper section in the downloads on this forum. There are three buttons below each file: Details, download and "view". I never see anything when I click the view button. All I get is a small white window with nothing in it.