View Word Document?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

kinjalk

Bronze
Oct 31, 2007
Can anyone tell me if there is a way to add word document to the phone and how to view it. I put the document on the phone but don't have any programs to open it. Any help?

Thank you in advance

indydenny

Jul 4, 2007
Can anyone tell me if there is a way to add word document to the phone and how to view it. I put the document on the phone but don't have any programs to open it. Any help?

Thank you in advance
If you attach it to an email and then email it to yourself, you will be able to view it (but not edit it). Place it in a folder in your email program and it stays available to you. That's the only way I know of.

kinjalk

Bronze
Oct 31, 2007
What about the word program?

If you attach it to an email and then email it to yourself, you will be able to view it (but not edit it). Place it in a folder in your email program and it stays available to you. That's the only way I know of.
Thank you for prompt reply. What about the word program? Nothing in iPhone? And what about the option when you connect iPhone to computer, you can options to click on iPhone microsoft word i think, and pictures and stuff? what is that for?

indydenny

Jul 4, 2007
Not sure what you mean by the Word program. There is Notes function but at this point you can't sync with it.

Not sure what you mean about options when you sync. There is no option for Word (only for ical, contacts, etc).

One other possibility is to save your Word doc as a .pdf file and drop it in your Photos. Again, you can view but not edit.