Viewing camera roll photos on a PC

1. fishbone New Member

How do i view my camera roll photos on my win PC?All i see is a photo cache..50 folders containing various "ithmb" files?Any help wld be appreciated...Thanks

2. captastro New Member

I believe you have to move the photos from the 'roll' to different folders on the iPhone before they will sync. I haven't actually tried this yet, though.

3. Avatar

Sponsored Advertisement

4. ciaran00 New Member Bronze

So when the iPhone plugs into your comp you should see a popup that indicates a camera has been plugged in. Use the camera wizard to extract your photos.

What OS are you on?

5. fishbone New Member

COOL BEANS!Outstanding...thanks ciaran00...works like a charm,unfortunately I've got to unplug my webcam when attempting to do this...no biggie . Thanks again!:cool:

6. se13311 New Member

even easier you can use windows base software called "utunephoto" to manage your photo album and camera roll.

7. drumthrasher109 New Member Bronze

I usually just go to Computer/My Computer, go into Apple iPhone, and there are all my pics.

8. SheilaB8 New Member

Is this on a Mac or PC? through iTunes?

9. larz45a New Member

If any pictures saved to camera roll are not taken from the iPhone camera, windows will see this as a iPhone but not be able to locate the photos. removes any images saved from emails,text or internet and all is well