ViewMyMessage.com down and not working?

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Yep. I get an Internal Server Error (500).

- John

thesaint

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
DFW
That's the worst website I have ever seen. Its always down or it says "Cannot retrieve the file".

llrickman

Contributor
Silver
Jan 12, 2008
Albuquerque , NM
i haven't been able to access it from my iPhone for weeks haven't tried it on the computer recently

kingp

Aug 22, 2007
I'm so disappointed in not being able to receive pics that I don't even bother trying to look at them anymore when people send them to me. That password crap is a huge deterrent

KeKe

Bronze
Dec 26, 2007
I don't even want to use it either. The username and password is too long and confusing to copy especially when you don't have copy and past capabilities. I hope it stays down so that Apple realizes that they need mms.

Last edited by a moderator:

AWY

Bronze
Sep 6, 2007
California
I tries the said for the first time, yesterday. I had no success in getting in to view the picture. It was a very dissapointing experience.

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
I usually ignore those message I get... It pisses me off that its so hard to log on to the site from the phone.... Just add mms please for the love of god just add it already Apple what are you waiting for... Oh yeah sdk...and a price of $20

kimirike

Bronze
Jul 27, 2007
Things like not being able to get MMS makes it hard to tell people I have the world's best phone.:cool: I can't even copy/paste!

But yeah I've given up on going to viewmymessage.com, it's always down.

overbo0st2k4

Bronze
Oct 17, 2007
STILL down for me...

Anyone else have better luck?

I hope I don't lose the pictures that were just sent to me...

Jul 16, 2008
Colorado
Have the person attempting to send you the MMS to send it to your email. You can open the email on your iPhone and you don't have to remember the dumb assigned password.

kenneth

Zealot
Gold
Aug 19, 2008
Texas
does anyone know how we can send pics to people that still have "dumb" phones and cannot receive email on them? i thinks its something like this ###-###-####@AT&T.sms.com or something to that affect.

Iceblinkluck

Bronze
Mar 30, 2007
Long Island NY
I hate this issue! And please don't make the no floppy drive on macs argument. This is an easy software issue, not a hardware problem.

The system is dysfunctional. Why would you have someone have to go back and forth to remember some username and password and then after entering it on your viewmymessage.com site have it not even work? This is where cut and paste would be oh sooo helpful. arrrrgh...

medlinsw

Aug 3, 2007
Everyone needs to let AT&T know that the viewmymessages website needs to be fixed. Call them. Every person on this forum should take the time to call AT&T and let them know that viewmymessages.com needs to be fixed. At the very least, we should get a clickable link in the notification message. And, some status indicator while the messages is loading. "Done" just doesn't cut it for a status message. Call AT&T now and often until this gets fixed.

Jul 16, 2008
Colorado
Everyone needs to let AT&T know that the viewmymessages website needs to be fixed. Call them. Every person on this forum should take the time to call AT&T and let them know that viewmymessages.com needs to be fixed. At the very least, we should get a clickable link in the notification message. And, some status indicator while the messages is loading. "Done" just doesn't cut it for a status message. Call AT&T now and often until this gets fixed.
I honestly could care less if they get it fixed. It's worthless and a big hassle to use even when it is working properly. I say just dump the whole project. Everyone has email until we get MMS on iPhone.