viewmymessage.com need help(not about down server)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

apkid

Oct 24, 2007
I checked around and only saw one post like this, sorry if it is a repeat, but because this damn phone doesn't support mms, i get my messages on that damn website, so my question is, is there anyway to save the pic to my computer so i can eventually get it to my phone? it doesn't give me the save as option and it's really bugging me

tesh

Bronze
Sep 24, 2007
when you're at viewmymessage, hit printscreen, go to paint and hit Edit->paste, then crop your photo/message, save as .jpg.

then add it to your iTunes list of photos to sync.

hope that helps!

apkid

Oct 24, 2007
when you're at viewmymessage, hit printscreen, go to paint and hit Edit->paste, then crop your photo/message, save as .jpg.

then add it to your iTunes list of photos to sync.

hope that helps!

Woa didn't even think about that, thanks a lot

t74supra

Bronze
Aug 31, 2007
I checked around and only saw one post like this, sorry if it is a repeat, but because this damn phone doesn't support mms, i get my messages on that damn website, so my question is, is there anyway to save the pic to my computer so i can eventually get it to my phone? it doesn't give me the save as option and it's really bugging me
yes i hate that i wish it would just pop up because that web site never works for me and i have having to remember the damn id name and password

lamehack

Aug 26, 2008
use a browser without a flash plugin installed.

If you are using IE and already have the flash plugin simply use firefox (without the plugin) and view the page that way. viewmymessage uses a javascript file (checkflash.js) to see what version of flash is installed. If no flash is detected it simply creates div's with the imgs. Right click and save.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
use a browser without a flash plugin installed.

If you are using IE and already have the flash plugin simply use firefox (without the plugin) and view the page that way. viewmymessage uses a javascript file (checkflash.js) to see what version of flash is installed. If no flash is detected it simply creates div's with the imgs. Right click and save.
Now that was geeky. Props to you for that interesting tidbit!

How annoying that we have to figure things out like this just to save a damn picture message from someone!

I just do the printscreen thing.

lamehack

Aug 26, 2008
Print screen works just as easily since the img size doesn't change but when dealing with a series of images (like gif) my previous post is the only method i know of to extract them.