Viewmymessage.com working on 3G?

Iphonelvr

Jan 2, 2009
HELP! I have been having a horrible time with mms viewing. I have spoken with AT&T numerous times, who keep telling me I need to be on wi-fi (which I was) they say nothing is wrong, or act like the site doesn't give anyone else problems, then they close the ticket :mad: today for whatever reason I tried to look at my mms messages and lo and behold, I was on 3g, and not only did I get on, I saw some of my pictures and saved them! I couldn't believe it! I thought the nightmare was partially over! (having to even go to the site still sucks) a few minutes later I tried to go back, and got the familiar "server stopped responding" message. What happened? Why isn't it working now? Why WAS it? I was told it's not suppossed to work over 3g, but obviously it can! Has anyone else had this experience? I'm sooo sick of not getting my pics!

FlwrPwer

Evangelist
Gold
Aug 7, 2008
Montgomery, NY
HELP! I have been having a horrible time with mms viewing. I have spoken with AT&T numerous times, who keep telling me I need to be on wi-fi (which I was) they say nothing is wrong, or act like the site doesn't give anyone else problems, then they close the ticket :mad: today for whatever reason I tried to look at my mms messages and lo and behold, I was on 3g, and not only did I get on, I saw some of my pictures and saved them! I couldn't believe it! I thought the nightmare was partially over! (having to even go to the site still sucks) a few minutes later I tried to go back, and got the familiar "server stopped responding" message. What happened? Why isn't it working now? Why WAS it? I was told it's not suppossed to work over 3g, but obviously it can! Has anyone else had this experience? I'm sooo sick of not getting my pics!
It's works over Edge, 3G and Wi-Fi...when the site is working. The site is often down. It has nothing to do with your phone and everything to do with their site.

I often wait until I can get to a desktop to view my messages. I also remind people that I can't get MMS and tell them to just email me the picture if they want me to have it.

Iphonelvr

Jan 2, 2009
It's works over Edge, 3G and Wi-Fi...when the site is working. The site is often down. It has nothing to do with your phone and everything to do with their site.

I often wait until I can get to a desktop to view my messages. I also remind people that I can't get MMS and tell them to just email me the picture if they want me to have it.
I agree it's the site, but they aren't willing to admit that when I call most of the time, but they did tell me the site doesn't work on anything but wi-fi. It's never worked on 3g before for me. Also when I go to the desktop 9 times out of 10 it won't work there for me either. I know people can email me the pic, but it's just the point that if they have this website here for that particular purpose, then we should be able to access it! I'm so close to jailbreaking it's not even funny.

FlwrPwer

Evangelist
Gold
Aug 7, 2008
Montgomery, NY
I agree it's the site, but they aren't willing to admit that when I call most of the time, but they did tell me the site doesn't work on anything but wi-fi. It's never worked on 3g before for me. Also when I go to the desktop 9 times out of 10 it won't work there for me either. I know people can email me the pic, but it's just the point that if they have this website here for that particular purpose, then we should be able to access it! I'm so close to jailbreaking it's not even funny.
Well, I am jailbroken but you have to realize that the MMS apps don't always work for everyone.

I don't get many pictures texted to me so this really has no bearing on my life if I have to go to a site or not. I know it bothers many people....just doesn't bother me.

I have gotten it to work on Edge though as I don't live in a 3G area.

Swagger

Gold
Jul 9, 2007
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
web.me.com
My iPhone MMS work around:
Select photo (or screen shot) on iPhone to be MMS'd> attach photo to email> send email to myself> open email on BB Storm> Tap photo> Select from many different choices including MMS To> Select recipient> Send MMS...Mark:laugh2: