viewmymessage.com

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

firefighterjmar

Bronze
Jul 20, 2007
anyone else having problems with viewmymessage.com? I keep trying to log on to see messages people are sending me, but it keeps saying something about server not responding. This sucks! Definitely an iPhone downfall. Anyone else having the same problems or find a way around this? I know I can just have people send messages to 10digit@mms.att.net, but then I would have to text 60 or so people and I don't have the time to individually text that many people since theres no mass texting (another downfall).

mrgisriel

Bronze
Sep 24, 2007
I think this was on myth busters one time, or maybe it was a study. But no, sitting 'to close' to a tv/iPhone will not hurt your vision. Same with reading in low light conditions.

Derek Gisriel

firefighterjmar

Bronze
Jul 20, 2007
hey all, can someone do me favor and try to go to viewmymessage.com on EDGE. the page will not load on my phone unless im on WIFI. just want to see if this is just me or everyone else also. thanks.

thesaint

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
DFW
hey all, can someone do me favor and try to go to viewmymessage.com on EDGE. the page will not load on my phone unless im on WIFI. just want to see if this is just me or everyone else also. thanks.
I cannot even access the attachments through that stupid website from anywhere. Not even through my laptop, leave alone EDGE

ravman

Zealot
Gold
Oct 4, 2007
Mean Streets of LA.
It goes round and round the garden, like a teddy bear.

Don't work for me either.

"Safari could not open the page because the server stopped responding."

H

Hayesimus

I too had problems with this. I mean i never did the whole multimedia message thing anyway. i love that now i don't get that crap from my coworkers any longer. anyway. OH! looky! won't be long until I ascend! less than 30 posts and i'll be a ZEALOT! lol. i'm growing up. where's my security blanket?...

firefighterjmar

Bronze
Jul 20, 2007
I too had problems with this. I mean i never did the whole multimedia message thing anyway. i love that now i don't get that crap from my coworkers any longer. anyway. OH! looky! won't be long until I ascend! less than 30 posts and i'll be a ZEALOT! lol. i'm growing up. where's my security blanket?...
cool, thanks everyone. i guess im not the only one.

mittenman

Silver
Jul 25, 2007
Nowhere, Mitten
Yeah, good luck on EDGE with that. Works sometimes for me on my home PC, seems to work better with IE browser also. I get a lotta grief from friends that I don't get MMMs, but they just need to get with the times man, mobile mail FTW!

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
viewmymessage.com is nothing short of an unnecessary waste of time. MMS would be so beneficial. I actually had a long discussion today with my coworkers about the iPhone's lack of MMS. They were like, well my Razr can send them and I got sad.

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
viewmymessage.com is nothing short of an unnecessary waste of time. MMS would be so beneficial. I actually had a long discussion today with my coworkers about the iPhone's lack of MMS. They were like, well my Razr can send them and I got sad.
:p:p:p...sorry...