Virginizer

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

bfakhroo

Bronze
Oct 2, 2007
there are 2 virginizering softwares one is to use on version 1.0.2 and the other one is to use on a bricked 1.1.1 if i'm not wrong make sure you're using the right one

jax2kn1

Nov 9, 2007
yer i have checked im using the right one, im using 1.0.2 at the moment and using the correct version (3 i think?) any other ideas?

MeocX

Nov 17, 2007
same problem

My iPhone started losin GSM network 2 days ago. I restored it and it still is not working :-(

On the same porblem - I get the Error Message "Main Script Execution Failed" from Virginizer 3x

Any luck finding out how to fix this?

faseone

Bronze
Oct 2, 2007
you should try iDemocracy has a built in virginizer for 1.0.2.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 30, 2007
yer i have checked im using the right one, im using 1.0.2 at the moment and using the correct version (3 i think?) any other ideas?
i got that message the first time i tried running the app..so i just ran it again and it worked successfuly..took like 5 mins..however i panicked right after when iTunes gave me an error when trying to update to 1.1.1..so i restored back to 1.0.2 and was happy to see the phone working again..so now i have a reverginized phone back on 1.0.2..dunno when i'm gonna decide to update as yet because i'm a big user of ibrickr and from what i have seen ibrickr doesn't fully work with 1.1.1...apart from not wanting to part with my camo keyboard aswell..but just try again and hopefully it will work..hope this helps