VirtualHome 8 for iOS 8

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
VirtualHome 8 with iOS 8 compatibility has just been released. I personally have been looking forward to this - prolonging the life of the home button. Just a simple tap behaving like a normal press of the home button. Reachability works perfectly as well.

This is a paid app and will cost you $1.49. All settings are configured from the Settings.app.

image.jpg

ivantwilliams

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 14, 2009
Sorry for the dumb question. But, is this app used for 'touch', versus 'pressing' the home button on the iPhone? Thanks in advance...

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
Are you actually worried about wearing out your home button?
Not really worried about it but it's just nice to be able to touch rather than press. Just a preference, I may reverse and change it back to a physical press because I keep resting my finger on the home button and it takes me back to the homescreen.

Sorry for the dumb question. But, is this app used for 'touch', versus 'pressing' the home button on the iPhone? Thanks in advance...
Yeah with a few other things as well, you can tap and hold to view the multitask window etc. I really hope Apple put something like this into iOS as default.