Virus on the iPhone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

kaynine_9

Aug 21, 2007
this had to be the most scariest thing ever..i had a virus on my phone..i had the install apps and nes games on my phone. one night i turned it off for awhile and then when i turned it back on a centipede came out the Apple logo..and it just kept growing until it covered the entire screen. once it filled up the entire screen it kept flashing a white light..to fix it i just plugged it up to iTunes and clicked restore.. i lost everything...now look at me trynna get everything back lol ...once u able to play mario on ya iPhone, a normal iPhone is wack..be careful peace

scandalex

Silver
Sep 16, 2007
this had to be the most scariest thing ever..i had a virus on my phone..i had the install apps and nes games on my phone. one night i turned it off for awhile and then when i turned it back on a centipede came out the Apple logo..and it just kept growing until it covered the entire screen. once it filled up the entire screen it kept flashing a white light..to fix it i just plugged it up to iTunes and clicked restore.. i lost everything...now look at me trynna get everything back lol ...once u able to play mario on ya iPhone, a normal iPhone is wack..be careful peace
Is this for real?

arom

Oct 16, 2007
Thats sounds cool! A centipede comming out of the APPLE? You sure it wasn't a little green worm? Because that would make more sense. Next time it happens take a picture, I want to see that, so cool....

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
once is a fluke
twice is a coincidence
thrice is a trend

once i hear four people (with more than 6 posts on their account) have this problem i'll consider believing it. this is the internet, after all... no offense to the OP.

at any rate, it sounds more like a "bug" than a "virus"... pun intended.

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
once is a fluke
twice is a coincidence
thrice is a trend

once i hear four people (with more than 6 posts on their account) have this problem i'll consider believing it. this is the internet, after all... no offense to the OP.

at any rate, it sounds more like a "bug" than a "virus"... pun intended.
yes im reluctant to believe this story. God forbid i say that it couldnt happen, though... (knocks on wood)

Stevonw

Silver
Sep 14, 2007
UK
There's no known viruses for the iPhone, if there was......they would be well publicized.

Please do not believe this fool, it's only a story to scare people.

Jan 6, 2008
this is for real!

I have this happening on my iPhone! I saw another post here: http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=382297&page=2
I have looked around and found videos on iPhone glitchs but nothing like this. It is crazy I think it has to do with the ants program. I mean my phone still works but its really weird and makes you cautious that your phones fucking up. Anyways, im going to record it with my camera and post it on youtube for proof.

There's no known viruses for the iPhone, if there was......they would be well publicized.

Please do not believe this fool, it's only a story to scare people.

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
I have this happening on my iPhone! I saw another post here: http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=382297&page=2
I have looked around and found videos on iPhone glitchs but nothing like this. It is crazy I think it has to do with the ants program. I mean my phone still works but its really weird and makes you cautious that your phones fucking up. Anyways, im going to record it with my camera and post it on youtube for proof.

If you think that is a problem app, just delete it. Look at that 11 year old kid that made that stupid app for doom and erica thing.

Jan 6, 2008
ah

Im not really worried about it, my phone still works alright it just is weird that it happens. Of course I go to record it and it didn't want to do it. But after restarting it a few times I was able to capture it. Pretty interesting, im gonna post it in the next couple days.

If you think that is a problem app, just delete it. Look at that 11 year old kid that made that stupid app for doom and erica thing.

Jan 6, 2008
Heres the youtube link

Heres the link to the youtube video showing the millipede/worm whatever crawling on my screen:

Im not really worried about it, my phone still works alright it just is weird that it happens. Of course I go to record it and it didn't want to do it. But after restarting it a few times I was able to capture it. Pretty interesting, im gonna post it in the next couple days.