Vista 64

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

dsuppa

Bronze
Jul 3, 2007
New Jersey
www.dfsdesigns.com
Has anyone been able to get the iPhone to sync with Vista Home Premium 64? I would really like to be able to sync to my desktop instead of having to boot the laptop up all the time just to add a song.
Plus all my files are on the pc so I had to copy them to the laptop to sync otherwise it would take forever to stream and copy at the same time, so now I have dups of every media file..grrr.

Dec 18, 2007
works like a charm on mine
I'm sorry if I step on anyones toes, but I just could not resist. It is posts like this that just irks me.

If it is working just fine for you, then please explain how it works like charm. What did you do to get it to work? My guess is that you didn't fully read the question and that you are running Vista 32bit and not 64bit.

I'll move along now. As it still looks like Apple doesn't give a ______ about those of us that are running Vista 64.
Peace,
Cruce

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
I have Vista Ultimate 32bit and it has always worked fine. I have XP Pro on this machine and I like it better. Too many things wrong with Vista.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Oh all these issues with Vista.. they're so funny to read about.

I would recommend doing what vansouza offered, but if that didn't help, I'm not quite sure what you should do.

I use Leopard by the way, and yes, it is 64 bit.

- John

Itrekman

Bronze
Sep 27, 2007
i don't think that its all Microsoft vista fault.... Apple didn't make the correct driver for iPhone on vista 64 I know this because I work for Microsoft

durkadurka

Bronze
Sep 26, 2007
Oh all these issues with Vista.. they're so funny to read about.

I would recommend doing what vansouza offered, but if that didn't help, I'm not quite sure what you should do.

I use Leopard by the way, and yes, it is 64 bit.

- John
This isn't a Vista issue. Get off the Apple soapbox.